Reviews for Conversations: Mirror
NavyJokerAce chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aw poor mwu. nice work
lunaspite chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Clever clever. I enjoy a good twist at the end.
i Mel-chan i chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
That's so creative! All along I thought that Mwu was talking to Shinn, but he was actually talking to himself! (I can relate.)
Garowyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Mwu and the extendeds, my favorites! I like how most of your stories lately seem to be tying up loose ends with both series (or just Destiny, perhaps?).

[I gather you meant "identity crisis" instead of crises? Just checking one line.]

Very insightful about the extendeds - mainly Stellar - not really having a life outside the military, or rather not being able to. "dog save a fellow dog" - I like that line.

Ha, ha, very good work then! I thought it was Shinn, but (i, also, saw the first line of your author's note briefly when I was clicking on the review button to write it as I go) halfway I started thinking that it could be Mwu arguing with himself.

I love this one. Excellent writing. )
Red and Gold Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
WOW that was really good! just...WOW

RED AND GOLD PHOENIX
irishdragon chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Excellent work. You really nailed Mwu's characterization.
Lady Une-chan a.k.a. Mirai chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow, excellent fic! I had a feeling he was talking to himself (which I am very guilty of...)
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Yet another good fic...
dark.retreat chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Creative perspective. I never actually thought Mwu was talking to Shinn. It never occured to me that way. It seemed more like an adult, although I couldn't place my finger on who until the end. Your one shots are really great. Looking forward to an update of Salute!
Athyra chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
YAY! I'm looking forward to Salute! and BOTD!

Again, lov all ur one-shots.

This seems very realistic. And exacty how i see Phantom pain, too - a dyfunctional family, yet, in another time, another place, they' would've been a strong-bonded family...

*sniff (now I've got myself sad!)
Chihiro791 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
That was beautiful! The author's notes at the end were so cute! It's a very interesting style, this one is. And to choose Neo/Mwu for such a style is indeed worth it, eh?

really liked this piece, Chelle.

Keep it up! Glad to hear Salute and Bio are on their way...

Lots of luck!

Lia
ri-kun chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
oh yes we do! the creepy ppl do talk to themselves! right on! solidarity, sister! P okay, enough of me acting like an idiot.

it was pretty...(okay, that's sounded stupid...P can't help it!). it was a very rich, moving piece of work. very crude, but effective. very...realistic, i guess you could say. in life, sometimes the hardest person to forgive is yourself and you can't run away from them. it's impossible. i liked this fic a lot. i really do like your one-shots. they are so meaningful. *nods*

till next time growing author