Reviews for Destruction Where You Stand
Bottlebrush chapter 18 . 9/5
I can’t describe how happy I am to see this story updated, I had long ago given up hoping for it. Sorry to take so long to review, I had to re-read previous chapters to catch up as it’s been so long.
I’m still wondering what Malfoy is up to. I’ve no doubt his main motivation is to be on the winning side, and now it seems obvious that the winning side is what for lack of a better name can be called the Light side. He would wish to hedge his bets – just in case – but he’s let himself be placed in a position of allying himself to the Light forever, come what may, IF he does what he says and makes an Unbreakable vow. But, Malfoy as Minister for Magic? They could do a lot worse.
And I’m SO happy to say I was wrong about Sirius/Remus. They are in love, and whatever happiness that can give them, they deserve it.
One little point: just for a moment I thought Moody was in the Room of Requirement with them and Dumbledore, then I guessed there must have been a change of scene. A few little dots or such would have made that clear.
I hope you will now be inspired to go on updating – even if it’s at yearly intervals. Don’t be discouraged by few reviews. Most of the past readers will have grown old and sloped off. (I hope that never happens to me).
Many thanks for picking up this brilliant story again.
Wandering Aesthetic chapter 18 . 8/15
I was beyond all hope of this story ever updating, but I'm so glad to see more of it! Thank you! It's still emotionspolitical machinations and I am fond of it as ever.
TheVeiledsatyr chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
As I can see you haven't published anything in quite a few years, I'm almost certain that you won't see this review, however I couldn't bear to not write you one as your story is certainly deserving. This is quite simply a wonderful piece of writing, intricately woven and invoking of great feeling. After seeing that it was published so long ago and left incomplete, I felt at a loss that I would not have the full experience. All the same, what you have written is now on my favourites list. Thank you for an original and compelling story, which although may never be complete, is nevertheless quite beautiful.
Quill Scribblings chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
Oh god. This has last been updated in 2007. I am very mournful of the fact that this is one of those fics that have just been...let go. Oh well. I can only tell you what a remarkable piece of writing this is: wonderfully written, and simply amazing characters. You have captured different forms of grief in different people linked to James and Lily. I like the way you established the sibling-like relationship between Sirius and Lily, and the struggling yet rebuilding one of Remus and Sirius'.

And the strength in the themes of trust and love are so strong and heart-wrenchingly evident. I have cried at Petunia recieving Lily's clothes and make up, and things that she was. It broke my heart to hear Lily described so beautifully like that. I also cried at Remus and Sirius being reunited. There are no words to describe that.

I am following this story in the fondest of hopes that you update. Please do. This is such a brilliant story and no one else could have written it other than you.

Quill Scribblings.
Errors chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
... Errrrr don't you know that Cologne is in Germany not France? And although I'm sure a few people speak French there but 81% of the population speak German...
You got your facts quite mixed up there.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 17 . 9/19/2012
Great story! I very much like Malfoy's power play there.
phoenixphlight chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
I love this fic. Your portrayal of the Malfoys, Lestranges, Blacks, Remus, Dumbledore, Moody, and Shaklebolt are great. I really wish you updated this, but it doesn't look like you will.
RU chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
Dang. Most underrated story ever. This was so amazing. Definitely not JK Rowling style, but in the best way possible. In some ways I feel like you're more fit to write a darker and more real story of the dark times in HP. I hope that some day you'll update this story.

And then publish it.

TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Oh wow!What a start,love the motion here!Great thinking Sirius!
LD chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
I must admit, I'm not normally one to review stories (as I never know what to write).

But I couldn't ignore this one!

Your fic is one of, if not the, best post-Hogwarts SBRL stories I've read yet.

Please don't leave it unfinished.

rawriloveyou chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
I've just reread this story. I'd forgotten how fantastic it was! Please please please don't leave it unfinished, please update!
Cianhowah chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
so i saw that you updated one of your harry potter-fics about a year ago...which isn't too bad considering when you last updated this maaaayyybeee...there's still a chance you might at one point in time finish this story...? maybe? please! this story is really great and i'm a bit shocked that it has so few reviews. anyway, i will continue to hope for an update :) hope you're well!
anotherbuskitten chapter 17 . 4/15/2011

This is one of the best dtories I have read for such a long time. So to recap.

anotherbuskitten chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Awww I love Phineas his care for Sirus (it is care whatever he says) is so sweet
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
Ooh! This is so interesting! I am now cursing my own lack of eloquence, but so be it. It is a really good story. Will you continue it?