Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Saria's Quest
neko-chiidesu chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
Saria's turn to save Link, eh?

I like what I'm reading so far. And I like seeing that this was a story from years ago, and I look forward to seeing more! Of course, if you're still writing it, please do take your time! 3
ChibiTacoLord chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
I like it
Infernal Flame Zyphian chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Wow this story really is amazing. 30 reviews in only 3 chapters? thats saying alot, you must continue this story! PLZ!
Infernal Flame Zyphian chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hey, this is a very nice intro. U caught my attention, great job! keep it up!
Alli-dunno chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
how interesting! Saria going on a little journey of her own? I like it when someone like Saria is put in a quest! this is good!
PacificTwist chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Very nice. I love the beginning with the dream. Very nice. Why didn't you continue this story... you should. Well I hope to possibly see an update sometime!
PacificTwist chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
This is a very cute story, and goes very nicely along with the game. The feelings are very good, and Saria seems very wise for her "age" which is nice! I love how you make Mido act, he is very much in character. Thank you so much for reading my story! I will continue to read this one.
Violet Lights chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
hey! my penname is also Violet Lights! keep up the good story!
Johnthenothing chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
With all due respect...please continue! For the goddesses sake, please continue!
Danny's Friend chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
START WRITING MORE!
Kyalia chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
OK, I'm interested and now awaiting chapter 3. The only thing I've got to criticize is the first chapter- a lot of things in there seem to overlap with the game too much- ie, restate what a lot of people reading (Zelda fans) probably already know.

Otherwise, I like- I'm following.
Bruised Violets chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
Deku Tree says: Thou must continue this great fic! Please?
jas chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
hey hey hey, we're all entitled to our own opinions right?
Safire Ranmako chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
Yes, I was enjoing this until you just cut me off. In other news this fic is just ausome.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2002