Reviews for First Cut is the Deepest
HeroLove123 chapter 1 . 6/25
Love it! :D
Valawenel chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I can't remember when something I read surprised me this much :D Maybe it was good I didn't read a description ( Humor category), I just started reading, slowly, studiously... and, well, I literally gasped in shock :D It was followed with very, very quick reading, with giggling, and immense amount of joy :D
This is a surprising piece of art, my dear.
Extremely good story. Congratulations.

PS: you should continue with writing. No, seriously, YOU SHOULD.
dabbling chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Absolutely hilarious! I laughed so hard I cried!
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I laughed like a madman when I read this. It was so unexpected. Paper cuts are serious business. I can just imagine everyone else in the squad staring at them. They are the four weird ones after all. I wish we'd had more scenes (& humour) with Bobby and Mike together. It would've only enhanced the show.
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I. DIED. FROM. EPICNESS. EXSPOSURE.
JamiW chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
You are just too damn funny! Story virgin, my ass - you write like a pro!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was damn good.
movieholic chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
A few minutes ago, I was truly upset and depressed. After reading your story, it brought me to tears. Both from laughter and the fact that you pulled me from this dark state of mind. Thank you so much, truly.
star jelly chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was the funniest story I have ever read. I loved it!
UnstoppableForce chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
LMAO. I laughed for 10 or 15 mins straight, then added this to my faves and completely forgot I was going to review. *giggling again*
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
LMAO. I'll admit, I laughed! )

~Snyder~
criminally-intent-marysue chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
OMG I don't think I've laughed this hard for a long time.

That was bloody brilliant! I hope you write more like it soon.

I think it is tragic that we never really get to see Logan and Goren on screen together, so it is always a treat to read fics like this.
aspiemom chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Just read this story again - made me laugh as hard as the first time.
JLight02 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
THIS was your first fic? I can NOT believe that. It's HILARIOUS!
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Wow. That was hilarious. All that over a papercut? They must have really needed some entertainment. I'd like to know what on Earth happened to Logan to get him to flip like that. It was interesting.