Reviews for True Romance
bandeapix chapter 5 . 2/17
woahh ... This story is something ! Hope you'll finish it someday !
mizzpray chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
I was literally up all night and then you re reading this story it is seriously that good! Please tell me that you are going to come back to the story and finish has everything action romance humor I think I fallen for this story
skullboy1994 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Damn this is good. Looking forward to the end, so please finish this epic tale!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Omg this story is sooooooo awesome pleases update it soon!
HarleyQuinn92 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Mmmm...you know you're going to have to complete this story! :)
OreOhearts chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
i've reread this story almost everyday for the past 2 months (3yrs too late) PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE!
bella chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
like britney says: gimme more!
StormingtheGambit chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
* oops I meant each chapter... and I'm happy I gave the story a chance, it would have been a huge miss on my part. :)
StormingtheGambit chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!

I'll admit it, I was skeptical at first when I looked at the summary but I decided to read it because of your talent as a writer. Each was more exciting than the previous one and I'm dying to know how it ends.

I know it's been a while but definitely finish it! Nothing's worse than a good story without a dénouement. :)
Sara chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Though I haven't watched the movie of this title, I still think it would not top this story... I love this story, and i'm simply addicted to it. Great work that you've done on it so far, and it seems Ororo and Remy are getting closer (just wished it would have come quicker but I guess good things come to those that waits applies to this story, hehe). Keep it up, but you need to update this like soon or now? Please update it. :)
Aria Mirage chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
So I adore this story! Gosh, it is so stylish & sexy.

Definitely one of my favorites, I read it all the time. Hope you'll continue, with more REMY/RO goodness!
LiZZ chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
PlEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I saw the movie transporter 2 days ago, so this seems like the perfect Ororo/Remy story ever existed! Please, continue it, I'm hooked!
Daddygal15 chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
This is a great story. Why discontinue it. Please post more!
NancyT chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
PLEASE, CONTiNUE THiS STORY!
StormN624 chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
OMG! This is absolutely the best AU X-men fic i've seen Please, please continue.