Reviews for Family Troubles
Star streak writer chapter 5 . 2/24
omg! wheres the rest of the story! please post itYoure such a good writer!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
Me:(Sqeezes Gambit)
Gambit: I hate ta break it to ya, chere, but Rougey-
Me: I know! BUT YOU'RE THE BEST X-MAN OF ALL TIME!
Gambit: _
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
*sigh* a wonderful fic...and now to wait for an update :(
really liking this fic, and how it sticks to canon, or at least the significantly little knowledge that I know of canon :) and Remy and Rogue are just the best Marvel couple in my opinion, great job!
Aya-Shoru chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Hello, I was cauht up in the greatness that was your Avenger stories and started reading some of your other ones. Are you still interested in this one?
Hawkslayer chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
I know it has been ages since you last updated this fic but I really hope you haven't given up on it. This is by far my favourite x-men fic on this site and you are an amazing author so I keep hoping for an update. This story is brilliant!
tracy chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
gah!

you kill me with the suspense!

i luvs it so much!you're an awesome continue.

"hey...why it got so dark in here suddenly?"

"the writer left, sugah..."

"wha?why dey go'n do dat fo'?gambit could be dyin' here!"

"wouldn't be soon enough, gumbo..."

"logan?"

"what?i was just kiddin'...geez"

"that was completly rude!"

"gambit's heartstrings breakin'..."

"well make the writer come back then!"

"she's workin i think.."

(several minutes of lapsed silence...)

"okay...so ...who want's ice cream?" -tracy

"me!"

"oh, chocolate...sounds good"

(everyone walks off and leaves remy in the dark)

"hey?where y'all goin'?...you jus' gonna leave gambit here all alone?...roguey?chere?...wolvie?...tante?..anybody?..well fine.i jus' practice my card tricks den...i'm all good in .don' need anybody ..."

(several minute's later)

"boy i's dark in here..."

thanks about my rambles...jus' havin' fun wit' the cajun.
klutzy-redhead chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
ah! i kno its been a really long time since u last updated, but please dont give up on this one! i really wanna kno what happens to Remy! :( please update soon!
FluidDegree chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
i hope you update soon. i feel bad for Remy but I am glad that he went to save his dad.
Professor Horatio Hufnagel chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
Wow, this story is horribly wonderful! And I totally identify with the whole "beating the favourite character mercilessly." It just makes the story THAT much better!

Very excited for the next update! Please don't make it too long! I'm waiting to find out who this stupid, twisted f% $ Carwin is? Cliffhangers are death... but I secretely love them. :D
ultimateGambit chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
Wow, I almost didn't believe my eyes when I saw the update. Really good chapter, not at all rusty :), but please don't let another 7 months go by.
Roguechere chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
My dear you are a breath of fresh air! I've grown so tired of these stories that wish to dwell on the Antarctica situation and turn Rogue into a villian. First and foremost, thank you for not doing that.

I really like this story so far. There are a lot of fics out there concerning Remy where he goes back home to deal with Guild business, but I can see that this one will be like no other. For there aren't many (or any that I can think of) authors that would allow Remy to take such a beating at the beginning! LOL. But he and Rogue make a great team the way you write them.

Love it. Love it. Please give us more soon! :)
Jean1 chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
Finally, finally, finally someone remembers Gambit is a top notch thief and survivor and with or without powers could not be held captive for long. Locks, containment, breaking into and out of the best of them are his profession for heaven's sake. Nice to see Gambit being Gambit. The description of his nimble hands was a turn on (wink). I also like Rogue's warm chastizing. Now that's a Rogue I wish to read not the shreaking harpy some (including come comic writers) turn her into.
Rogue181 chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
Great chapter! It's good to have you back! :-)
throttlemcnab chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
Welcome back! I'm so glad you've decided to continue this story. I had forgotten how good it is - had the read from the start again to refresh my memory. Please don't leave us hanging for the next installment. Can't wait for more
Hawaiichick chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
So glad you updated this. Love the story and the suspense. And finally, a fic that doesn't have Rouge pissed-off with Remy. Pls update soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »