Reviews for Code Lyoko OVA: Founding of Lyoko
KnucklesNSonic chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
So then the guy says, "thats not just a epic show called code lyoko! Its also my wife!" Then i say, "Lucky duck..."
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
ok i finaly finished reading it

!ok it was LONG but it was good!
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Most of the theories everyone had at the time involved the computer being off all ten years, and Jeremie finding it. Instead, you had it on the whole time, and Aelita was calling people, desperate for one of them to believe her. I like how it gives it a darker, more frightening tone; Aelita was trapped all that time, and unable to do anything while Xana started wars. (I couldn't help but laugh when she said Xana made Bush win the election, and I was cracking up when you labeled Jesus as fiction. To see someone have the guts to say that... sweet. Although I'm pretty sure 9/11 was caused by hijackers. Aw well.)

I always thought that the group was thrown together more randomly than that. I had it more... well, you've seen the actual OAV. When it came to how Yumi and Odd knew Ulrich, I seemed to have hit the nail on the head, surprisingly. But both of us underestimated Sissi's role. What I liked about how you handled the inter-character relationships is that not only did Aelita select Jeremie herself but you also had the friendships exist already, and pushed them with a stressful situation like this. If they chose to keep fighting, or let each other in on it, it could tear the group apart, but in the end it brought them together.

Of course I'm worried for William. Since in this version he was a selfless person who gave his life to protect Yumi and Ulrich, I'm on his side this time. I'd been considering a William/Sam pairing myself. Since he really wants Sam now, I'm not worried about William trying to go for Yumi. You've pretty much secured the romantic situations early on, got them out of the way so we can move on to the important stuff. (A comforting scenario.) And with that, we're up to William being a good guy who would actually fit into team Lyoko... although I remember you complaining about Moonscoop stealing your idea... X_x. Tsk, poor guy never gets a break. Well, let's see who writes a cooler Xillium...
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
No Wendy, READ Episode 53-whatever the episode beofr ethis was. This was written WAY before the real OVa or Season 3 came out.
wendy chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
i thought this was a really great "beginning story" for code lyoko! the only thing i didn't quite get was the ending with william... why was he on lyoko? i know that they did recently let him in the gruop and he detroyed lyoko from being possessed by xana, but i don't understand what happened here at the end... but it was a super great fantastic story nonetheless and would have really liked to see it animated!
Mika Ryoko San chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
The actual OVA comes october 4th and i know i have left lots of reviews, but you can just ignore them.
Starky chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
O, interesting... Explains how a Soccer Jock and a Computer Geek are friends.

Also, at the end between WIlliam and Yumi, hm, could this be what changes the group?
neon flights chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
ELFEN LIED!11 *spazzes*

roffles, calm down...calm down...wewt! someone who's heard of it! it's probably my favourite anime next to Azumanga Daioh.

this was very well written! but, er, 100 - 5 90? o_O haha, might want to fix that, it's after Ulrich and Odd going to Lyoko.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
man this is great. hope to see then next one luck