Reviews for A Mockery
Elira Winter chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Gods, these parody slashfics are so funny.

It was great fun to read, I love how you pointed out that Draco is a sappy guy in lots of fanfics. The mpreg too. Peebaby. *snorts*
Book Mad TJ chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
kitty chapter 1 . 4/21/2008

laughed through the whole thing.

i hate Mpreg. -_-
Xeora chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
You basically put all my thoughts on mpreg in three convenient lines. X3

And the answers were perfectly hilarious.

Lady Acacia chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I can honestly say Twitch...WTF? I love it, it's hilarious. But where the fuck did this idea come from... nevermind. I don't want to know. I'll just relish in the 'OMFG' factor of this wonderfully insightful fic. Which I love. Wow, bad grammar just then.
Lucinder Harkness chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Pixy stix make u write funny sh** like dis!

I lurve it!
Yellow Daffodil chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
this was hilarious! and i never thought about that when i read m-preg stories! Where the hell does it grow? Its like impossible unless they use potion to turn into a girl for 9 months! HOW IS THE EGG FERTILIZED? lol.
can' chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I completely didn't expect it, but this story had me cracking up. That last line and I was just hysterical. I never got the whole m-preg deal, or when they make Draco all sappy and weepy... I mean, I don't like him all cold and everything either... there's some happy medium.

Haha, you made my day, thank you.
xx.archimedes chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
"So now, Draco Malfoy is an absolute, OOC sap who basically sits around on his beautiful, fuckable arse all day and reads slash fanfiction and sobs and wonders why no one loves him."

And I'm actually a fan of D/H.

This was hilarious, though. You should definitely write another one. On...Remus/Sirius. Or something.

That was amazingly random. And funny. And full of odd/OOC goodness.

ilmmf chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
“I don’t know. It’ll probably come out your ass. It’ll grow inside you’re bladder. We’ll have a pee-baby!”

I started cracking up when I read that line. I think my family believes I lost it, considering that I started walking around saying "pee-baby". This was so funny, thanks for the laugh. Humorgoodness.

Talynden chapter 1 . 6/22/2006

XD This was hilarious! Exspecially the ending...mpreg always did confuse me :(

It made me said to remember that half the H/D fanfictions out there have roughly the same plot...

But then I saw the word 'pee-baby', and all was forgotten...:o
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/16/2006

*looks serious* yep, that's summing it up in a nutshell :P

Fantastic story! Please write another one. I'd love to hear your point of view on the anime 'Inuyasha' or 'Naruto'.

May your muse strike you pure and true.
Raging Pheonix chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
OMG! I'm assuming the lack of writting talent was intentional 'cause it really added to the humor. Also the ending was the best thing in the world. "pee-baby!" Its funny because it's impossible for something in the bladder to come out of the ass.

Czech Republic:3 - USA:0

Czech Mate
S3xySlyth3rin chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
HAH. I really liked it. Good writing, good parody.
arobynsung chapter 1 . 6/7/2006