Reviews for Pathology
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
I'm just about weeping at the realisation that this story will likely never be completed. Beautifully suspenseful, wonderfully well-researched! If you ever return to one WIP in your lifetime, please let it be this one!
Sdirlavgeorn chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
ACK! how can there be no next button?

You MUST continue! The future of two cities is counting on you!

This is freaking amazing by the way.

Found you through sick_wilson over on livejournal. :)
Kuyugen chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Awesome. I'm going to love this one.

It would be better if you updated. (Stares fixedly at the screen, sending out telepathetic suggestions...)
Trevor the Enchanter chapter 10 . 5/5/2007
I really hope you finish this story, since it's the only House/Wilson story I care to read. The others are just plain stupid. There is an idea I thought of, and you can take it or leave it.

The idea is that House actually manages to find a cure, unwittingly by something his dad had told him. However, by this time, it has reached all over the country. He rushes to tell people, but it seems as if it is too late. Just a suggestion.

You also deserve many more reviews than you actually have.
Thistledownwind chapter 10 . 4/2/2007
This story is absolutely fantastic! Trumps all I have seen in this fandom so far. Beautifully written, with slow development reminiscient of the program itself. The characterisation is spot on, too! As for the plot? (bites nails) It's got me on the edge of my seat!

Hell, I adore every part of this story! Please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens!
13Stepup chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
I like it
Nicholls chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
Love this chapter to death! House better find the answer b/c Wilson CAN NOT die! Poor Wilson... :(
plaidshorts chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
Great chapter. I like how you flesh out the story with medical and military jargon. It makes for a rather interesting read. I'm adding you to my alert list.

Peace.
Rosi92 chapter 10 . 3/24/2007
Wahey! Subtle 24 references! I love it! (And it's nice to see that David is still alive. I miss him.)

Awz, don't kill Wilsie! We love him!
plaidshorts chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
Only 17 reviews? Thats crazy. This should have WAY more. Fab story but difficult to decipher at times. Adding to alert list. Update soon.

Peace.
1985laurie chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
Great fic - can't wait for the next update.

I can't believe this doesn't have a tonne of reviews...unbelievable!

Keep up the good work.
Rosi92 chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
Better add this to my alerts and stuff so I don't miss another update. ::loves::
BlkDiamond chapter 9 . 1/28/2007
Intriguing chapter! Please hurry with an update and let us know if House figures it out in time to save Wilson (he'd better!). Please!
Moneypenny chapter 9 . 1/28/2007
I take my hat off to anyone who can write House/Wilson in character, develop plot and make the medical details believable. You've managed all of them - and you make it look easy (which I know it's not). Congrats and I look forward to reading more :)
Roga chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Okay, just reading the first two chapters is enough to show me that you're a great writer (or you are great writers) and this is going to develop into a good story and it frustrates me to no end that a multi-chaptered fic like this has only 12 reviews. But that's

Sadly, I have no time to read the whole thing right now, but I'll be bookmarking it for a testless, rainy day :-)