Reviews for Yellow Eyes
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Wow... just wow. Love it!
Autumn Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I can't help but wonder why he bled when he was, essentially, a Heartless and they tend to just disappear while their heart, freed from the clutches of a darkness by the Keyblade, is added to Kingdom Hearts. Once he became a Heartless, it was implied that he had given himself up to the darkness, and so he should not have reverted back to a boy in any form.
Anyway, it was well-written and interesting, so good job. :)
- Ninja :3
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Brilliant. The battle was so emotional, even from a semi-Heartless' point of view.

What the boy wanted to do... was similar to what Riku once wanted, but so different at the same time.

It's like the boy was meant to be evil.

I always wondered whether people could actually be intrinsically evil. The boy was, but as for people in reality, I don't know. Something normally causes it.

It was all strangely sad, too. It was as if that was bound to happen, you could gather that much after a little reading, but at the same time you wonder if it had to happen...

I like the style of your stories. The amount of angst you can put into them is uncanny. I look forward to reading more!
Serpent Magick chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Ooh, creepy. Reminds me of a role-play my friends and I once did.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
(Jaw drops) Wow... this is certainly different. Not bad though.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh, I feel so clueless now. -This- is what you were typing. Well, in my defence, I was tired. This is dark... I loved it.
ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Erg...freaky. *Shudders* Nice job on this one, though.