Reviews for Somewhere to Belong
Anju-chan2 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
T_T it was so sad that they had to almost die. :((
Gaathaa India chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
Just one word for the entire story - "BEAUTIFUL"
KakashiGirl36 chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
I love it! It's so sweet and beautiful between the two. Your story was also written really well, how you wrote about their pasts and first encounter, and showed their feelings throughout the whole thing. Great job! I want to read more of your fanfics now.
bobbytee chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
Great story. I loved the way you wrote both Kakashi and Iruka. Can't wait to read more of your Kakairu fics. :)
miella allstar chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
omg such a sweet story, at one part you actually brought me to tears it was when iruka got that hunk a metal in his back, then when they both faintd then when iruka though kashi was dead in the hospital. it was a beautiful story, i love it keep writting more, i have one request could you not make them so sad,i read this story at night,it kinda scared me, but dont get me wrong i love it, your a good auther.

peace out for now, from: miella allstar
NeonToxic chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
OMG!..i ADORE that story!
Julie chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
OMG! That was an amazing story, I absolutely LOVED it. You almost made me cry xD
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Brillant. Kakashi is very well potrayed in this- I do think that he has serious problems. Under the mask (no pun intended) I think he's broken. Who better to put him back together than Iruka?
anchovies chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Squ...squ...(a-HEM!) SQUE! I LOVE THIS! YAY! oMgOSH! This is the cutest, most intricately written, bestestestest KakaIru I've ever read! I just love it! The plot was fabulous and it was very well described! ;p It's just so...sweet XD...Neway, love the story, love the way you write it, and love...um...you?:) JKJK ;D

Fishi
kattmad chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
Aw...that gave me warm fuzzies...and was very nicely written
kirallie chapter 8 . 5/10/2007
Great story! Sequal? Please! Loved how Iruka managed to throw off the jutsu in time to put himself in front of Kakashi and block the shuriken. Their behaviour at the end was cute too.
AnimeSiren chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
That was really good!
Hayakaze chapter 8 . 4/21/2007
The way you write, KakaIru seems likely to happen in the actual anime; in most other fics, it's just a random thing, just fanfiction.

I commend you on your ability to keep characters in character but still manage to make them do things they wouldn't.

(Except for the Kakashi "eyes" thing. Happened a few times. It bothers me :P)
Hayakaze chapter 6 . 4/21/2007
At the beginning of the chapter I was crying, in the middle i was laughing, and at the end I was grinning triumphantly.

The ability to evoke that much emotion from a person is amazing. You rule.
Hayakaze chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Two lonely, homesick male ninja... sounds a bit like a recent hit movie...

Not that I've seen said movie...