Reviews for Matchmaking: Cyclops and Phoenix
Pokekid84 chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Flaming hot sex.

Literally
PyrusAngel chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
so how can i say this I LOVED IT! i wish scott was really like that and not a stick in the mud like in the show maybe i would like him a lot more if he was. Well i loved it and time for the next one.
Desperately Seeking Reason chapter 15 . 7/26/2009
Bravo! That was completely and utterly hilarious. Especially Gambit's line about being raised to steal candy from babies and whatnot. Can't wait to read more from you. :)
Hannah Delaney chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
When you wrote "Si'l te plait" that is not written correctly, as far as I know. I do believe that it is supposed to be "S'il vous plait", which is literally translated into "If you please".

If my translation is incorrect, I am sorry, as I have never taken a French class (I'm only in eighth grade), I merely use a combination of my brain, other languages, my southern upbringing (I'm from Louisiana), and Google Translate.

Otherwise, this story is well, written, and I would be happy to help with any French, though I am a novice.
DreamBeamz chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Nice way to leave it open for the sequel, yay! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 14 . 5/27/2009
I'm a little late for the vote, but I am glad you made it a series. :) Woot for Duncan running with his tail between his legs. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
That was hilarious :)
DreamBeamz chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Hehe, with Pyro and Magma involved I know the future will look great! *grins*
DreamBeamz chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
I tend to love jealously and possessiveness with those in love, so I'm having fun with this chapter. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
Sorry your chapters disappeared on your computer. :( That sucks. *hugs* Good job on remembering and rewriting though! _
DreamBeamz chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
Wonderful chapter, yay for Jean and Scott becoming closer. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Fun chapter, my fave little part was the hypnotism bit, hehe :)
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Rogue is a mischeivous genious, hehe :)