Reviews for A Knight Reborn
res cogitans chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
omg im even more scared now! i really hope nothing bad happens!

great story!
Biank Radcliffe chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Hi!

OMG

This chapter was amazing!

I love your fic

See you

byee n_n
lateBloomer04 chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
So Kyla is the guardian? Hmm i wonder what that means, and who is following her? Was there really a Spear of Destiny? I was just wondering cause that would be really neat if there was! That fateful 'meeting' between Kyla and Sophie was interesting, I still can't figure out where all this is going but that's good! You're keeping me guessing and I like it! Update soon!

P.S. I LOVE this story to pieces! :D :D It's going on my favs
lateBloomer04 chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
Woah...interesting! The Spear of Destiny sounds pretty cool and so was Kyla's dream! And the Langdons are going to America...the plot thickens!
lateBloomer04 chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
Good chapter! Ooh what is going to happen if Robert goes to America? *ponders this* And how does Sarah know this? I still don't know how Kyla figures in to all this, but I guess I'll find out, won't I? :D
Leaves of Green chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Please update soon! I loved it!

Sincerly,

Sophie Langdon
Roseanni chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Whee, a new chapter! I like it. Update soon please! I'm not very patient, you see. ;]
jessclifton chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
This is great! All very mysterious and interesting. Can't wait for another chapter :)
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Though according to my sources, The Spear Of Destiny was collected by the Knights Templars near the time of their apparent extinction. At the time the Templars were collecting any item apparently related to Jesus' crucifixion. So I think you might be a bit off there, oh well I don't really mind _. Though I would like to see how you handle the Spear as a plot device.
res cogitans chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
omg this story is gettin really good

im so scared now...i hope nothin tragic happens

its so intriging...youve got me hooked! good work! :)
Guardian of Atlantis chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
The Holy Lance. I think I know what the back story is, cause I did some research on it.
Wolfgang-Snape chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Wow, good chapter! I love the Langdon family, I hope they'll be safe!
Sommerwind chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
Hi KD Skywalker,

thank you for this chapter, written very well and brought fast to us :-D

Oh, a very old oak box which can't be opend by Kyla. *smile*

I love your dialoges between the parents and little Sarah! So cute !

The dream of Kyla sounds very interesting and there are growing more and more questions in my mind. I like this, 'cause it keeps me up reading!

But I'm still afraid about your summary...
res cogitans chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
awesome! cant wait for more! good work! :)
Biank Radcliffe chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
Hi!

OMG!

this fic is going more interesting with more chapters

i really love this fic