Reviews for Death Comes Unshaven
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
To be fair, Naraku's worse than a cockroach like that. A little paranoia is not out of place.
InkDreams chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Awesome. XD I'm not all that familiar with Inuyasha but that comment about Sesshomaru was PERFECT. LOl.
zackubernerdcondon chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
in a future life:

Inuyasha-Renji

Shesy- Byakuya
dark shadowed rose chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
You know, I think I'd ask the same thing.
Vi chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
oh, you have got to add on to this! it is so great! and could lead to so many things!
Sturdivant chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Really, if I ever have a kid, I’m going to make sure he takes care of his siblings.”- Isshin Kurosaki

Nice foreshadowing right there. Good job, it was the perfect crossover.
Draconic Ban-Sidhe chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Ahaha. Perfect ending! XD Excellent fic!
anhimals chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I love the ending! I love Inuyasha's question! Good piece...have you thought about writing another bleach crossover? Maybe an extend tot his piece. I want to see how Inu would be like as a shinigami.
SilverySnow chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
You know, I've noticed in the review board that there are quite a few who were'nt familiar to Bleach. I find it fascinating how you can draw these people to your stoory. It just goes to show how important the summary is (Key line: except for Sesshomaru, who keeps screwing things up).

Admitedly though, I find your writing a tad bit unpolished, but you manage to mesh two very unlikely genres together. that was impressive. I still think you need to work on the flow of your writing of course. :P
inukagome15 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Why WOULD Naraku be there? He's going straight to the underworld!

Really sad, though. *sniffle*
shackleton chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
awesome. i forgot how much i love inuyasha in my bleach madness.
S. T. Nickolian chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
PRICELESS! XD I love the last line! Great job with this! Well written and you were able to keep them in character.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
cool. I hope naraku's not there. if he is... inuyasha will kick his ass.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Cool. I love seeing Isshin in action, and the little allusion to his kids. You've fleshed out his Shinigami-persona nicely.

The use of Tensaiga was great and I thought your summary was hilarious. Inuyasha's concerns and questions/comments were really believable, my favorite being, "I didn't die for vengence."

Naraku's going straight to hell, I'm guessing. It would be interesting to see how Inuyasha fares in Soul Society, but this was neatly wrapped up. I enjoyed reading it. :)

Michelle
ojuzu chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
*laughs* Love that last line. And 'that brother of yours. Son of a bitch keeps fucking with the natural order.' Eh, I always figured that was one of the (many) reasons Sesshoumaru didn't use that sword often... Thanks!

Lilz