Reviews for The Four Mirrors
ZeldaTheSwordsman chapter 27 . 3/4/2015
*Sigh* I like your fics, I really do, but it looks like the twisting of the Pokemon universe has pushed past what I can take... As inherently optimistic a 'verse as that is, what's going on with humans is getting out of hand. Furthermore, in this fic, past Asha's rescue of the brothers and Venius' escape, non-Mewtwo Pokemon seem only to exist in this one for throwaway references and cameos aside from the one Alakazam.

Additionally, your handling of Arceus in it is somewhat dodgy. All this on top of neither Legacies nor this failing to provide any explanation for why legendaries such as Arceus, the Dragon Trio, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, et al didn't seem to have reacted AT ALL to ANYTHING that Ares did... Ugh.

Also, that conversation of the goddesses and the developments revealed within... You need to play Skyward Sword or at least look up what it revealed about the Zelda Universe on ZeldaWiki.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
Well, it doesn't surprise me that Gen 6 doesn't exist here. After all, Legacies makes it clear that even Gen 4 largely doesn't exist here outside of namedropping Arceus. Methinks Arceus and the Dragon Trio would have reacted to Ares' attacks. Hell, for that matter, what about the major Legendaries of Gens 1, 2, and 3?
Guest chapter 25 . 3/3/2015
The US rep and whoever else was behind this crap can go drink Rapidash piss.
MewtwoStruckBack chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
Oh, how long it's been...and how amazing it is each time you get to posting a chunk.

I'm loving every bit of the build-up; you just know the shit's going to hit the fan soon in a number of ways and the war, when it comes down to it, will be absolutely insane.

The anti-authoritarian in me is grumbling a little at Emael handing out such heavy punishments but the more level-headed part of me realizes it's absolutely necessary for how serious the situation is they're getting into to keep that level of control.

The Goddesses coming in directly will be damn interesting to see how you pull it off.
Mimic12355 chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
Huh, I didn't think I'd get any response from this old story or from you when your DA suddenly disappeared. Nice to see you back in action.
DragonJo64 chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
I went into an area I find hardly ever has good stories, then I found these ones. I just hope it doesn't take you to long to finish this story, because it is top notch!
connor chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Nice but i've noticed that over the time you only referred yo golden sun briefly
Ronnie R15 chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
I am sorry but I will not be reading your stories any more, since you update so rarely I can't even remember or even follow this story anymore.
Sonny Zae chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This reads well and is consistent.

Sonny
MewtwoStruckBack chapter 25 . 5/24/2013
It took you a couple years to find it, but you've got your spark back.

It was nice to feel myself actually pulled into a story for the first time in a while, since I've mentally walled myself off from getting engrossed in so many. They've made so many advances in K'telle, yet have so far to go and so many trials and tribulations to overcome.

This reminds me why I started following you all those years ago.
Darksage95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow...this is a pretty good story. Are you going to be writing more? I'd love to see what the ending is like. I can't wait!
ZeldaTheSwordsman chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
You haven't updated in two years. Are you even still alive? Will we ever find out why K'telle is under attack by Klingons?
BladeInTheDark chapter 24 . 2/16/2011
I read the whole thing without reviewing just so I could review now, and I must say that this is awesome. I personally enjoy Opulous PoV, so I really think you should finish the next chunk with a chapter in his PoV. I only have one question, how long are you planning to make the Book of Ktelle?
Nianque chapter 24 . 2/7/2010
I was starting to worry about this, good to see that you updated it. I was kind of confused at first when I read it, because I don't think you mentioned how far along it was from the last chapter, I though I missed something, but instead I figured out it was 5 years later... So, it might make more sense if you added the time difference to the beginning of the chapter.
Nianque chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
Keep up the great work, this is an awesome sequel so far, and its starting to heat up, :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »