Reviews for Help, I Need Somebody
Sailor Pandabear chapter 41 . 5/15/2015
Nice poor Jennifer and Tony
Emotional.
I normally like ziva but whoa. Your Ziva was... Twisted. I wasn't surprised that her fate was death.
tonksnala chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
hi I was just wondering if you had thought to do a sequel to this story of what NCIS would be like under the new director?
cindythechef chapter 41 . 12/29/2014
I stayed up till 4 am because I couldn't stop reading this it was so good. You better have a sequel darn it :) This is an amazing story VERY well written "Ro" I like it 3
PhoenixRising360 chapter 41 . 10/18/2014
Amazing, riveting, ugly and beautiful all at once. I will so be re-reading this multiple times in the future.
BreathlessFaith chapter 41 . 10/6/2014
Awesome story. I never liked how they did that whole Ziva dinner party. I thought it was quite cruel on everyone's everything he'd already been through Tony could have easily reacted the way you have written it. Dr. Lewiston was perfect.
lmill123 chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
What is sad in a way but very telling is the fact Tony has worked for Gibbs for years and he may have told Ducky he had been thinking of taking Tony to the foundation but he never did. Yet McGee took something Tony had taught him and Gibbs was right there to give him a reward. No matter what Gibbs may claim it is very telling on Gibbs part that he does in fact care more for Tim than he ever had Tony. His excuse was that it was never the right time, the right time for him or Tony? I can see where the Dr. is going in his treatment, but the fact still remains that the others may be angry at Tony but they really have to right to be. Tony has not yet address all the insults and put downs by Gibbs, Abby, Ducky and Tim. Ziva was the last straw, but this had been building for years. Gibbs insults at the start had been done in a joking manner, but that started to change when Kate and then McGee was added to the team. They just got worse with the addition of Ziva,. There is no excuse for Gibbs, Ducky's Abby's and Tims treatment of Tony even before that dinner party. As team leader it was Gibbs job to shut Ziva down before it got out of hand.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 41 . 8/2/2013
I love the ending and the authors note to... just ha! never sold out? unbelievable it should be should out within minutes
Austin Morgan chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
All this is for a party?
TriggerHappyJax chapter 41 . 4/18/2013
Wow...a truly amazing story...thanks!
storyteller4544 chapter 41 . 3/31/2013
I found your story and wasn't sure I wanted to read it, but I am so happy I did. It is powerful story that moved me very much. I am so happy I found it.
mavjade chapter 41 . 7/18/2012
Hi!
I've attempted to read this story at least 5 or 6 times and never made it all the way through. Not because it wasn't an awesome story, it is and very well written but emotionally, I couldn't make it through. I'm not one that usually has triggers, I can read just about anything and it doesn't bother me, but this fic always hit me hard and each time I attempted it before, I had to stop. Your ability to write these emotions is so good, at times, I think, they felt too real for me.

This time, I made it all the way through. It was hard, there were times I had tears streaming down my face an I had to walk away for a few minutes but I always came back. (I always wanted to come back reading before but just couldn't do it.)

Anyway, I hope this message isn't offensive, I don't intend it to be that way, quite the opposite. I really, really enjoyed this. I just want to thank you for sharing such a wonderful and emotional filled journey that is this story. It was amazing!
Thank you!
MagicBananas chapter 41 . 6/21/2012
Well, normally I dont even try to read stories more than twenty chapters, but Im glad i read yours. Thank you for writing, keep up the good work.
silvermoonstini chapter 41 . 3/8/2012
I fought but I made it! I read this story in one take! It's 05:59 in the morning now but it was worth the time! This story is so...the characters are written to the point! I just love it!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 29 . 6/27/2011
been reading this story slowly over the past few days and I wanted to just mention something that I especially appreciate.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondered when & how Gibbs & Fornell met (I mean besides Yankee White which even the show writers changed!). I've also wished for a long time that someone currently in Gibbs' life would also have been around when Shannon & Kelly were alive - besides Jackson - to me it just seems so lonely that there's no one he can share memories with about them. So I really really love that in this story G & F have been friends for many years and Fornell knew Shannon & Kelly. And that he is a go-to person for Gibbs for personal stuff, not just work stuff. Well, he is kinda sorta on the show too, but much more clearly defined here.

Well done, thanks! On I go to the rest of the story!
Brumeier chapter 41 . 4/4/2011
Well, thanks a lot. Because of you I stayed up till 2am this morning, reading this fic start to finish because I couldn't walk away in the middle.

Seriously, this was awesome! I'm new to NCIS - just started watching season one - but even not knowing all the characters I was totally riveted. You did such a great job telling all the sides of this story, especially the therapy scenes.

The group therapy session, with all the songs? I literally cried. Honestly, this story was great! Thanks so much!