Reviews for accidentally inlove
SpadePirates4Eva chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Plz update. I know that theres probably a 10% chance that you'll actually read this but please update!
AyakiStory chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Uwaaa XDD
am so inlove with this fic
continue pleasee X3
a chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
continue, please?
EmperorRed chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Please update again! I don't accept leokura! I'm so sorry... Please make kuropika sooner, please...
X chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I'm not an american or british too..

but I really like your story..

pls update ok ?

I'm waiting for new chapter..
Kurapika Kuroro chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
...I..hope you will update this one...

*I printed this fic when I was first year and made my classmates read this they liked it and were always asking me when are you going to update...*

but anyway this is a good fic...I liked it very much
ladyeiramae chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Hm... Unique story... ] looking forward to it!
LossxOfxWords chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Kewl story! hope you update soon! and poor killua..i wonder how he'll react when kurapika and kuroro gets together! _
MiyuFromLotusAcademy chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
first it was a boyfriend and a boy that is turned into a girlfriend...then a love triangle having killua all along having a crush on kurapika for a very long time now...then having his bestfriend gon with him knowing that he is in fact in love with kurapika but he doesn't knowing it from himself...what will be next? a love square? cut it out! i can't really imagine the feeling of bringing down your spinal cord...(sounds disgusting to me 0_o...) nice chappy! hehe...i hope there will soon be love scenes here...hehe...just kidding! pls. pls. pls. update soon!

from your loyal reviewer,

-* sakuramiyu *-

killua-sama rocks the most!
Yomi chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
Hey there! I've reviewed your fanfic at my forum, Review Metro, owing to the limitations in formatting here at . You can follow the link on my bio page (or type "reviewmetro . proboards106 . com" - minus the spaces) and look under the 'HxH Fanfic Review Department' category to read your review, and you don't have to be registered to reply.

Cheers n' Beers.

MiyuFromLotusAcademy chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
OMG! the genei ryodan? what on earth did they did to Leorio? and why did they even have a fight at first? He shouldn't have let his friends especially her girlfriend to worry much like that...oh...i want to know all of this commotions ASAP! pls update soon!
MiyuFromLotusAcademy chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
hello! hello! hello! its been nice that you've finally posted your very first fanfic! i give you the best of luck! by the way, about the story...for a while it pissed me off when i've found out that kurapika is a girl in this story...and Leorio is (her) boyfriend? OH! but still, i like kirapika's attitude, the punk-rock chick that hates PINK! ('cause i hate pink too the most!) i also like the way you begn the story. having a simply plot makes the story exciting as it goes on, you know? keep up the good work!
shiizuu chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
YEAH ! Geneiryodan appeared ! continue it ! XDD oh, my nationality is indonesian nice to meet you
shiizuu chapter 1 . 6/6/2006

but it's doesn't matter anyway.. kurapika will be with kuroro at the end right ? RIGHT ? XD

waiting you to continue ! .