Reviews for accidentally inlove
SpadePirates4Eva chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Plz update. I know that theres probably a 10% chance that you'll actually read this but please update!
AyakiStory chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Uwaaa XDD
am so inlove with this fic
continue pleasee X3
a chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
continue, please?
EmperorRed chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Please update again! I don't accept leokura! I'm so sorry... Please make kuropika sooner, please...
X chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I'm not an american or british too..

but I really like your story..

pls update ok ?

I'm waiting for new chapter..
Kurapika Kuroro chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
...I..hope you will update this one...

*I printed this fic when I was first year and made my classmates read this they liked it and were always asking me when are you going to update...*

but anyway this is a good fic...I liked it very much
ladyeiramae chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Hm... Unique story... ] looking forward to it!
LossxOfxWords chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Kewl story! hope you update soon! and poor killua..i wonder how he'll react when kurapika and kuroro gets together! _
MiyuFromLotusAcademy chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
first it was a boyfriend and a boy that is turned into a girlfriend...then a love triangle having killua all along having a crush on kurapika for a very long time now...then having his bestfriend gon with him knowing that he is in fact in love with kurapika but he doesn't knowing it from himself...what will be next? a love square? cut it out! i can't really imagine the feeling of bringing down your spinal cord...(sounds disgusting to me 0_o...) nice chappy! hehe...i hope there will soon be love scenes here...hehe...just kidding! pls. pls. pls. update soon!

from your loyal reviewer,

-* sakuramiyu *-

killua-sama rocks the most!
Yomi chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
Hey there! I've reviewed your fanfic at my forum, Review Metro, owing to the limitations in formatting here at . You can follow the link on my bio page (or type "reviewmetro . proboards106 . com" - minus the spaces) and look under the 'HxH Fanfic Review Department' category to read your review, and you don't have to be registered to reply.

Cheers n' Beers.

Yomi
MiyuFromLotusAcademy chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
OMG! the genei ryodan? what on earth did they did to Leorio? and why did they even have a fight at first? He shouldn't have let his friends especially her girlfriend to worry much like that...oh...i want to know all of this commotions ASAP! pls update soon!
MiyuFromLotusAcademy chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
hello! hello! hello! its been nice that you've finally posted your very first fanfic! i give you the best of luck! by the way, about the story...for a while it pissed me off when i've found out that kurapika is a girl in this story...and Leorio is (her) boyfriend? OH! but still, i like kirapika's attitude, the punk-rock chick that hates PINK! ('cause i hate pink too the most!) i also like the way you begn the story. having a simply plot makes the story exciting as it goes on, you know? keep up the good work!
shiizuu chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
YEAH ! Geneiryodan appeared ! continue it ! XDD oh, my nationality is indonesian nice to meet you
shiizuu chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
WHAT ! KURAPIKA'S BOYFRIEND IS... LEORIO ? *faint

but it's doesn't matter anyway.. kurapika will be with kuroro at the end right ? RIGHT ? XD

waiting you to continue ! .