Reviews for Peas in a Pod
SneakyDevil chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
Return! Bring the story back from the Davey Jones Locker, savvy?
Lady Oblivious chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
Please update soon! Lady O.
wolfdog127 chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
:O i love it!
Willofthewisp chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
LMAO! Poor, poor Jack. He should have realized being in a tinier body that wasn't used to rum would be a bad thing. Fortunately Gibbs was there to save the day. That was a gorgeous entrance for him, as was Jack's last line. How is Elizabeth fairing? I doubt she's doing any better. Well, so far Elizabeth's body is good and safe in Jack's hands, but that was a close one.
Willofthewisp chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
You know, I do think Keira and Johnny could pull this off and have a lot of fun doing it. It's a little hard for me to imagine the voices, but that's part of the fun. I can't wait to see what Elizabeth does with Jack's body in Tortuga. Will they run into some "old friends?"
Willofthewisp chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Oh my goodness. This is hysterical, and nowhere near as confusing as you think. I only suggest a line or some indication to show when you are changing scenes.
Willofthewisp chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Ha ha ha! I can honestly say I've never read a fic like this. Hmm, we'll see just how similar these two are to each other, and also how different. A lot of writers make the mistake of making Jack and Elizabeth EXACTLY alike, and while they do have a lot in common, their differences intrigue and excite the other one just as much. Will and Gibbs' reactions? Classic!
Rebekah aka Sparrow chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
THIS IS FUNNY! Poor Will he's so confused at first! KEEP UPDATING OR I WILL DIE!
LobstarMonstar chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
WHOOT, I LOVE THE STORY! but with as long as it's been since the last update, i'm assuming that you aren't even ON FFN anymore... *sniffs*

if you wanna come back and keep writing, i'd be glad to see how this turns out.

oen more thing: NO MR. COTTON! YOU WERE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS! WHY- hey, look a parrot! *follows*
VyseN chapter 11 . 4/5/2008
Okay then, I'm ready for the next chapter now! You've had time'a'plenty for the update, savvy? Great job this far though, but it would be a shame to just let it go. I hope you'll eventually return for a couple of chapters to end this thing!
Lily Evanstar chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
OMGosh! Love it! I. Need. UPDATES! But I will try to wait patiently. ;)
Beautiful x lie chapter 11 . 1/16/2007
OMG how do u not finish this story! u have to finish this!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
Well, I would enjoy this fic, if it weren't so wrong, timeline wise. By my calculations, as Port Royal was destroyed in an earthquake in 1692 plus other facts concerning the East India Trading Company, the history of the island of Tortuga, and other facts, the movies are set in the mid-late 1600's. In the mid-late 1600's, people did *not* have showers, nor did they use words as ASAP, which was shortened to an acronym in the later half of the 20th century from "As Soon As Possible", and several of the other facts that you use are quite incorrect.

I am frankly quite disgusted with your inability to rescerch, and would enjoy this fanfiction quite emensely were it not for the blatent timeline miscalculations.

Do not feel as though you are the only one to make such a rediculous mistake, though, as the Walt Disney Company has made several mistakes of the same sort through it's "glorious" history. The blatent use of a corset was completely incorrect, as women in those days always used stays, which were quite less severe than a corset. It was only in the late 18th to quite early 20th centuries that women used corsets. The uniforms that the Walt Disney company used also were completely incorrect when compared to the historical timeline that they employ.

Please forgive the bluntness, but I have had it with incompetent video companies and unfortunately I happen to be taking it out on you.

C.T.
Dont.Open.That.Door chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
Hey, cool story. When's the next chapter comin up?
Eric Bloodstone chapter 11 . 9/6/2006