Reviews for Our Lives Together
Faith Phantom chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
I loved this story - it's bedtter than the first one! I can't wait till you post the the third one!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
YES! Sam put that bitch in her place!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Paulina you evil bitch! GO ROT IN HELL YOU JEALOUS SCUMBAG! Great Story so far! *goes to read fourth chapter*
Ima Bear chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
cute start to the sequel
torauchi12-101 chapter 16 . 1/4/2007
Man!That story of yours sure is cool!It's almost like it really happened so the story theres an equal theme every chapter romance, adventure, family, story is the greatest story i've ever , i have a question, are you a woman or a man ?Well, whatever you are your story is the greatest ever !
pinkyapple chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
That's the ending? Wow, talk about short...Can't wait for your last part!
teddygeiger'sinsanecrazyluver chapter 16 . 11/28/2006

i love this ending! it was so cute!

im really gonna miss this story!

great job! i cant wait for ur new story! :)
TWILIGHTLINK15 chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
YEAHH! AWESOME story! i loved the ending too

peace out,

cutereviewgirl chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
AW AND YAY I WAS FIRST ON THE LIST! i loved this story can't wait to read the third! LOVED IT!

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
Ghostboy814 chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
Great ending! And thanks for the shout-out, by the way.
Tech-Man chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
Awesome story and I can't wait for the sequel to appear.
lar lindor chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
Dear author:

Warm applause and cheers. More warm applause and cheers (reader wipes tear from eye). Warm applause, cheers, tears, and heartfelt anticipation for part 3.

Best wishes,

neuv chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
What a Happy ending. Can't wait for the next book in the trilogy. See ya then!
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
Great ending. When you thanked everybody, you thanked Fantomgirl 1 on 1, Cassie 101, Letoya L. and Beyonce's Angel925. Well, all of them are me. I was just going through a stage where I kept changing my pen name because i didn't like it. lol. Well, I loved the story from the start. Sorry I couldn't review the last chapter. I was busy and I didn't even know you updated last time until you updated this time. Well, great story. Can't wait for the third part. Much love,