Reviews for Batman Silent Hill: Shadow In The Mist
Wayne chapter 6 . 4/26
I'm sure the author has his reasons, but I felt the town transformation occurred too soon. Silent Hill generally draws you in to its relatively normal self before the darkness comes and brings about its nightmare appearance. It serves to establish how terrifying the town can be even during its "normal" state, to contrast against the nightmare state that makes you grateful when the town returns to normal.
Okami Princess chapter 20 . 4/14
Wow, this is probably one of the best Batman crossovers I've ever read! Definitely the most psychological one.

So I was wondering, due to her upbringing, did Alessa think that pain was the only way to express love? And if so, why did she develop feelings for Bruce? Yes they both experienced trauma in their childhoods, but what exactly drew her to him?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
Incredible. Thank you for sharing this story
A Reader chapter 20 . 7/2/2015
Sometimes, I think it's enough just to hear that something you created is still getting worthwhile reviews, still being watched, enjoyed, perhaps even on some level understood. Maybe, maybe not.
I wanted to simply read this story and move on, as I have with many others. As I will with so many more. But the afterword was what let me know that the time and effort you put into this story is worth the time, little though it may be, to send even one more reminder back to you that you've done something worth doing.
Batman and Silent Hill. You were right. It was quite the ride.
If you do still take the time to read these reviews, or if you ever wonder if the difficulties were worth it, then I hope this is a reminder that it was. It will be. You're still having an impact on others, and I'm grateful for having had the opportunity to experience this story.
Thank you for your time, and please have a pleasant afternoon.
12345 chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
This story is pure perfection! I bow to you, good sir.
ChalkBoxHero chapter 20 . 5/22/2015
Hi, my names Douglass. I'm 16 and have been a huge fan of Batman for four years now. I came across your story yesterday and found the crossover rather fascinating. You put time, effort, hurt, and love into this story. You did Batman justice and I will be looking into Silent Hill after this. I had a lot of fun reading this, and thought just how cool this would be as an Arkham game. Thank you for the amazing read, it was well worth spending my time on. *Batman bro fist*
Omegamorph chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
"They look like monsters to you?" Neat little callback to Silent Hill 3.
Omegamorph chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Liking how the monsters are somewhat modeled after Batman's own fears, keeping with the theme of Silent Hill's creature design.
GothicCheshire chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
I...really really liked this. Absolutely stunning. A wonderful look into a very markedly complex character. It's interesting how you went with a similar twist to Silent Hill 2, I hadn't thought of that concept myself... But it's an interesting what-if. The way you handled Alessa was wonderful, very fond of the way she sought the Bat for both kinship and something to hate, almost. Very duly impressed. Wonderful job. Welcome, Shadow in the Mist, to my favorites list.
Spooths chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
But the town lives on without Alessa. For it is a living being, and without her it is free to do whatever it wants. Which is just sit and wait for people to come willingly. I love you silent hill.

Impressed,
Shtoops
asphodel chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
hmmmmmm, you do involve the movie... lets see how this goes i guess...
asphodel chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
wow...this is really well thought out. you could have just stolen ramdom monsters from the games or uses the movei god forbid as reference but no, you actually put a lot of thought into the psychology of batman. excellent really. Theres even a "boss battle" here. a trauma to be overcome. nice.
Sticks and Bones chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
This was a beautiful piece of fiction. The way you wrote batman was so believable and the monsters you came up with are awesome. I especially love the part with scarecrow and the swarm of bats. Epic stuff! You deserve more favourites and reviews
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
Omg, you finished it! Argh, I really forgot this, AGAIN, last week I saw your updates, and was crazy happy, then came to here to check it out, and saw the end, whooooa. Okay, I'm gonna start reading now, can't even rmemeber where I was...sorry, I know, terribly bad of me, but since the story is finished, I say, that's it then.

I'm really glad that you saw through this, and took your time to share with us.

Be seeing you later
RJtheClown chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
I am very sorry to hear about your mother and can now of course see that particular influence upon some of the decisions you made in the story. Of course, the inspiring myth of Batman, our modern day Odysseus, has helped many people through those times.

And thanks for the compliment. It was a pleasure.