Reviews for Anything Goes Pokefemmes

nice chapter.
Portal-F chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
MOAR!
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
lmao, very Very fun story, thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!
Ranmayamabushi chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
omg this has me rolling, great story, hope its taken up again one day!
Chaos chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
If your still counting those who believe Genma didn't finish school...I raised my hand
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
love it
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is extremely good and interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please continue!
pensuka chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
*sweatdrop* i feel sorry for him abit i wonder though if ranma would prefer that or being back with akane
gamerjamc chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
hehe another "normal" day in the life of ranma saotome
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
OMFG LMAO!

I've read a lot of Poke-Girl stories but this one without the sex aspect is really hilarious. Nurse Joy coming onto him like that was priceless, and then what happened with Wem and Emerald getting all jealous. This is a masterpiece. You wouldn't happened to be a fan of Innortal would you? He'd write something like this, and knowing him it would be insanely hilarious. Good job so far.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
awesome story
Ecto Soldier chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Pretty good but i do hope Ranma catches some more pokemon soon
jay1260 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
PLz update this soon i really like this fic
Sdarian chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I'm really questioning the reason for this. If they all were anthro, then (regardless of whether or not sex is taming) it would be one thing, but to have just Ranma's change but all the others are animal type... It really doesn't look like this is going to be too good. Since it's pretty short I'll still read it, but I'm really of the opinion that if the pokemon are going to be pokegirls, then I'm looking forward to them having sex (even if it's just off screen), as that is the whole reason for it.
Prustan chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
I like this. Pokegirls without the horrid 'taming' that shows up in every other anthro pokemon fic I've seen. Ranma needs to let them know how they're acting like the girls in Nerima, or Wem needs to have seen it and form a truce with Emerald.

Training... don't think that the Amiguriken would help either girl in their poke forms, as they don't have the reach to take advantage of it. And they Hiryu Shoten Ha would probably kill any Fire Pokemon it got used on, though Emerald could probably use the Soul of Ice training.

Interesting to see who else joins Ranma's team.