Reviews for Atlamillia
sierragust chapter 11 . 5/14/2019
Interesting story.

Speaking of which, what did happen to Seda?
FireKitsune1 chapter 11 . 2/9/2018
I've really enjoyed the story you've woven together. It's a shame that I didn't find it until years after you've stopped. Though to be honest it wasn't until recently that I've started playing the original Dark Cloud and didn't find out about until 2011-12 so I wouldn't have been in the market for this story.

Anywho, great job on what you've done and even though it's highly unlikely, I hope to someday see this continued.
sierragust chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I just love the fight between Toan and Seda. That was one of my favorite fights/duels ever except for the scene where Seda kicks Toan.
merlyn1382 chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
love the story i hope you do plan to write more of it when your ready to
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
A Dark Cloud novelization. Hallelujah! But I noticed it hasn't been updated in a while. Are you no longer working on it?
WanderingSoulofTime chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
Awesome story. Please continue it.
DR2334 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I love this story very much I've read all the chapters and its amazing. Your a really great writer. I know this story is on Hiatus for now but i hope you don't forget about it. Cause i love it.
Inita chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I have been playing this game for a while now, and after searching through over 100 pages of fanfics for this game, I decided on this. You know what, it was worth it.

The author can only be rewarded for certain achievments.

Very well written... I had a hard time finding any grammar errors. If I had any friends who were interested in Dark Cloud, I would highly recommend this fanfic.

Your development between Flag and the priest was thought out. Though Flag didn't really show any hostility towards him in the game, there was a slight hint.

Yes, yes. I agree too. I'm putting my faith in you to really develop Toan's character. (So far, it's going quite well)

Well that's about it so I suppose I'll get on with the other chapters. I don't plan on reviewing every chapter, so if I find any grammar issues, I'll put it all in the review for chapter 11.

~ Inita
merlyn1382 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
just curios will each village take about the same amount of time to fix

anywho love the story and the game look forward to the next chapter
Dreylen chapter 11 . 4/29/2010
This has got to be the best Dark Cloud fic I've ever read! I like the detail you've put into it a lot. The game is great, but like many games, there just isn't enough mentioned directly to make the transition between game and story very interesting.
And I like how you've expanded on Xiao's personality. For such a lovable character, she doesn't get much screen time other than battle. I can't wait to see how you deal with the others, especially Osmond.
~Dreylen
Iris-Phoenix chapter 11 . 3/10/2010
Oh...oh wow. Never thought of it that way at all...and man I feel sorry for Toan now. Can you say trama?
ChiioUnicorn chapter 11 . 1/22/2010
HOE!

Two of your chappies are soo cool! I love the way Xiao and Toan have that playful, affectionate brother-sister bond! It's so KAWAI! (though personally, I'd prefer them to be in romance... XD)

(It's me, Sukiyaki-chan. One of your fans!)

I hope to see more soon!

Gabatte gozaimasu!
Trainalf chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
Wow, that was fast, update again soon please!
yamiishot chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
Aw Toan, don't give up yet!
Ryuus2 chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
I just cannot stop the feeling of amazement I get from reading this story. That you've taken such a simple and underplayed game as this and turned it into this incredible story is astounding. I hope you keep the flow of updates going like this.

Keep up the good writing!