Reviews for Transfigured Hearts 20:We Interrupt This Broadcast
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
ugh there life just has to get in the way it :)
unique.normality chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Um... question.

Did they actually do it or...
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
"At the sight of her acid green socks with an aqua hippogriff pattern," - What are the aqua hippogriffs doing?
Calyndra chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Ok, in case it wasn't obvious, I'm quite addicted to your series.

I'm running out of things to say that I haven't already said.

Poor Remus and Tonks... they're always getting interrupted by nasty things.

~Caly
070 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Ooh. Very Harry Potter-*esque* (haha) to have them have such a sweet moment (THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!) and then, to bring in the depression. ; I love your stories!

And I am just loving, watching the progression between these two. :D
Lupinfangirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
OMG, they’re engaged! E! That’s so awesome, but at the same time, it makes Remus and Tonks being apart during HBP more depressing than ever. After Remus practically proposes to Tonks, it makes it almost cruel to break up with the poor girl afterwards. L Poor Tonks…

But the interaction between them was lovely as always. I feel so bad for Tonks having to work all night after having such a rough day, though.

~Lupy
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Very sweet and a great portrayal of love during wartime. Can't wait to see more!
jwoods471 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Oh what a way to end a moment. Great job.
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was rather awesome, and yet somewhat suckish-

Lupin: Suckesque!

Shut up Lupin -Considering that they got interuptted. :(
HomeSpunLove37 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
OH MY GOD! How bad does that suck! and of course i know the mission Dumbledore has for Remus. so that's going to suck! I'm really glad you redid the last few installments though. the origanal ones were too depressing and I like these better!
111222333444555666777 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
NO! That was cruel and unusual!

But great story
Bardlover chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Of course, that would happen. Love and war don't mix very well.
sexyface chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
These stories are amazing! Very well written, eventful. It's also original (as original as you can get when dealing with this). I've never seen the story portrayed like this. Usually she tells Remus she's in love with him after the DoM fight in OotP, but I never thought it happened like that. You really captured a good story and a realistic concept. Very good! I love it!

But dude, I swear. If you don't get "Lovesbane" up soon, I'm going to have to die. Please hurry up, I'm going insane! It's too deep in the series to just skip it and read the next one! Too much will happen! So write fast and get it posted!
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Great chapter as usual. I can't believe they were interrupted... lol. It's a shame. I'm happy they're engaged though we know they unfortunately won't get married soon.

- Gaby
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Aw, this was excellent! Sorta sad, in a way. Gah, I'm too soft... Anyways, I did like the whole 'We interrupt this broadcast' bit. Nice little theme throughout the story. Update the series soon!