Reviews for Harry Potter and the rise of the Black Lord
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 12 . 4/26
I'm sad this hasn't updated in 10 years
IloveHeat chapter 12 . 4/21
Must have hated that last hp book,eh? Bummer. I really liked this and the previous story
SakuraKoi chapter 12 . 4/11
so good
Please update
Nathalie008 chapter 12 . 1/18
Hi
I really love this story, please continue writing.
anyeshabaner chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
amazing story! wait for the next installment. i have seen this story has not been updated for long. but really this story is just amazing.
MarilynT chapter 12 . 4/17/2016
well - I just want you to know that I like your stories. I wish you had finished or that you will pick it back up.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
Not enough change from canon.
LadyGrimR chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
I'm sure this story is on permanent hiatus. I'm really sad.
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
Cool sequel, hope ya come back to it.
Riniko22 chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
Did someone get to Harry's Firebolt and do something to it? I enjoyed your story and hope you will come back to finish it someday, at the least update your profile to get people know that you are hopefully well.
geetac chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much.
andyjhorton chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
and then the Author stopped the story, so many great things could happen from this point on, ive read all of the first and this story. now i have gotten to it a bit late but could you not have updated it in the last 7 years? really your a good writer, and a little bit of editing like the word of where the word off should be and a few other small errors, could make your story even better. but to stop at the end of the first task and leave stories unfinished is my biggest pet peave of fanfiction. if you start something and publish it finish it so we dont feel our time is wasted getting invested into reading it.
frank chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Ok now your coming off homophobic. I'm litterally only giving you this chapter to say "harry's not gay! No really! No homo! Ladies man!" Like you keep doing, before I stop reading and probably report you. I got it the first 30 times, Harry doesn't like boys! But as somebody who IS gay, your really starting to piss me off, you are starting to make it sound like the possibility Harry liking boys is as evil as murder. Pleasestop saying no homo and just move on to new stuff K?
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 12 . 10/14/2014