Reviews for Holding Hands on the Way Down
imakeladrygirl chapter 84 . 12/8/2014
I love this story; its probably my sixth or seventh time reading it through. Any chance we will be getting a new chapter someday?
Missing Linka chapter 52 . 12/9/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I'm a big CJ and Danny fan and a theology student and that I absolutely love your story ... It's awesome how you connected everything. God bless you!
Veridissima chapter 84 . 9/9/2012
Just read the all story (not here but in the National Library)
Love it
I'm a big CJ and Danny, love them together, and all the other couples and families (not big on Margaret and Hoynes, since I really like Margaret and Bruno, but I like that you still keep things about him and Brian)
Also love the original characters
I'm gonna start Fold in Gently, I already read the first chapter already, love that they explain that the feelings about Toby, because I kind hate that he was jealous, since I love their friendship, love that he and Andy are together (them and CJ and Danny are my favourite couples and characters), even if I don't think it's likely they would have another kid (but love they did) and that they married in secret
I really want more Caitlin and Huck, the scenes with them were so perfect and sweet, just love it. How will they deal in this relationship, both them and their parents. Really wanna know more about her nightmares, I bet they are some way related with her past lifes and Huck
Can't believe Helen and Abbey die before Jed and Matt
Love Ainsley and Walken, so perfect
Can't wait for Sam and Donna to run
Love it, can't wait for a update
Emsta chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
i'm going to be laughing at the image of that poker game for a while
goldfishfan chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Gotta admit...I don't really like what you've done with CJ & Danny. Plus, your writing gets super stilted and you use way more parentheses than anybody should ever, ever need. Do you have a beta reader? If not, you should go get one. Right now.
Jade Dagger chapter 49 . 8/20/2009
First, Im going to apologize for going through half the story without reviewing. To me, a 'great job! keep up the good work!' is a moot point at chapter 4 of a 70-odd chapter epic. I am enjoying this thing immensely and look forward to your other pieces when I manage to finish this one. Mostly I just wanted to express my amusement (but I think thats not the word Im looking for) at using the Esteves' for Nancy's relatives. I think its fitting!

Thanks for a great story!
ladynerva chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Ok, I have a not so minor problem here. The story, while starts off well, actually requires "action". I mean, it is always better to let your "men" do the talking instead of you. Instead of constantly writing sentences like "she asked him what time it was" and "he told her it was early" and so on, I would suggest to have real conversation flowing between the characters. The overabundant usage of the passive voice makes the story boring to read. Also, while putting actual words into the mouth of the characters, you make them more real, persons if you like... I hope I made some sense here. Good luck!
Baylink chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Hm. Sentence length might be a bit long...

and I wouldn't quote quite as many phrases that you'd already capitalized.
Baylink chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Well, your foreward is interesting, and itself improves every time you rewrite it.

I'm in a reviewing mood again this month, though staying up til 2ayem is probably not in the cards much.

So here come some reviews, and I'll be glad to point out copy mistakes as well.

Sit tight...
kursk chapter 62 . 7/7/2008
Good chapter, can't wait for more stuff with JD and Noah.
kursk chapter 61 . 6/2/2008
Great chapter, I liked how they dealt with the kids issues, can't wait for more.
kursk chapter 60 . 4/9/2008
Great chapter, I liked how you kept us guessing about their living arrangements at the start, and their adventures in the end.

Post more soon.
kursk chapter 59 . 3/2/2008
Great chapter, I can't wait for more.
kursk chapter 58 . 2/10/2008
Great chapter, I loved how happy they are with their new positions.

Can't wait for more.
kursk chapter 57 . 12/13/2007
Good transition chapter, can't wait for more.