Reviews for An Ill Concieved Plan
novalinnhe chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
One of your best yet.

- Mnesomeye.
27's Fury chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Haha! Aww, poor Frankie! Where'd Wilt go though? He seemed to just up and disappear from the whole situation,lol, not that he wouldn't WANT to,hahahaha.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Oh my God, I never thought I was going to stop laughing! This was so funny!
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Nice play on words with the title. X) Frankie calling Herriman the father is absolutely, positively the most gut-bustingest thing I think I've ever read.
Super Reader chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oi. Frankie went crazy! Poor Mac. He's having a lot of scaring for life things happening to him. *giggles* funny though.
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I got your reply, and let me tell you, you were right- this story is friggin /amazing/. I just about died laughing- I did one of those laughs that are super loud and annoying, and sort of sound like a car honking, and woke up everyone in the vicinity... Boy, my parents are pissed I woke up my brother. o.o

Anyways, definately one of your funniest stories, and it's always nice to see come out on top for once. ;p Definately going on the favs.

-Audrey
GothicCheshire chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Oh dear lord... well one thing is for certain if I ever want to break up with my boyfreind I am NOT going to pretend I am pregnant... Thanks for the warning on what not to do! *snickers uncontrollably as she starts giggeling like mad
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Alana: *giggle* OMG *falls over laughing*

Evo: *also falls over laughing*
Lightweight chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
One thing's for sure: This would make an excelent episode of "Maury". XD

Pretty funny, and random to boot. And, hey, Herriman's gotta have his fun, too. It kinda reminded me of Geoffrey of "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" in its way of joking about the most inopportune events (and that's a good thing).
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
lol XD This is the funniest of your stories that I've read so far. I loved the part where Frankie is telling Mac to be quiet and when she points at Mr. H. XD Bloo asking about half rabbit babies was funny too.
slyfoxx chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
That was so funny!
Jonathan Watts chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
XD... even though the premise was insane and even though I'm the furthest thing from a Frankie/Herriman shipper, that was hilarious.

I'll admit it, when I read that the guy's name was John, I thought: "Oh my GOD-Frankie's dating GOOFBALL?" Thank god that wasn't the case.
ravengal chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *falls on the floor and rolls arounds* So - funny - yet - so - weird!

Well, either you *too* are beginning to get obsessed with Frankie/Herriman... or you invented this to please soulful-sin/azuretears.

HA! What a way to scare poor old John! I'll bet he was horrified! I sure would have liked to have seen his reaction! HAHAHA! I imagine it would have been something like, "Oh - my -God... *He's* the - *father*?" Then he would have fainted again. XD

Hmm... what *would* a half-rabbit, half-human baby look like? Very freaky, I imagine! It'll probably have a human shape, but with fur (yet some exposed flesh) and rabbit ears. XD FREAKY!

Sorry, but I'm no Frankie/Herriman fan. I was at one point, but I changed my mind... and it's staying that way. I am, however, open-minded and accept other's views on the topic, but, in my opinion, she's far too good for him ;) (and WAY too young. I mean what is he? About 60 years older than her?)

I'm very sorry to the F/H shippers. I never thought I'd actually write this on a review, but it's been bottled up for too long and needed to be let out. Lol. But hey, why should anyone listen to me? It's your choice who you support!

Peace out from the gal who loves Raven (from the Teen Titans)... ravengal x
Nevar88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
...Little over the top... sure

But hilarious!

Please keep on writing! :)
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Over the top? Yes. Unnecessary? Probably. Boring? Hell no. Herriman's retaliation alone was enough to make this worth reading, though relatively short it may be.

The good work continues