Reviews for Detention Essays
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Molly wasn't married then, so she was Molly Prewett, not Weasley
Yuki Suou chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
That was a REAL fun read xD
meeeeeeeeeeee chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
SIRIUS AND JAMES are COOL! REALLY VERY COOL!
sidleyandmischa chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
HAHA- nobody gets past mcgonagall :)
Princess Shania chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
HahahahaHA! lolzie! So funny!
Vayalin Whisper chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
This is a really great idea and it's all very well written and funny. But wait, there are not going to be any more? Oh, please, write more! I beg you! The Marauders served so many detentions,you could write 100 of these- please, please do so!
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
What a great idea! Humerous and well written, I love it :)

Emily
MandyJane chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
pure and utter brilliance :) and I love Lily's conclusion.
Trinity Day chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Poor Remus. It was misplaced hope to think you could reign in the others, wasn't it... Overall, this was a nice series. There were a couple typos and a few problems with punctuation, but nothing horribly distracting.
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Hee to James' essay turning into something almost entirely about Lily.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This is a lot of fun. Especially when Sirius thanks McGonagall for giving him more time to think of further pranks (or excursions) and McGonagall's failing him for only 9 words.
notmetrustme chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Wow, I didn't realise there were more chapters :P

LOVE IT! So funny XD
notmetrustme chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Lmao! I love the way Sirius' writing is all laid back and uncaring, like he really wants to be somewhere else, which is obvious from the writing itself but oh well. And then 9 words thing... LOL! XD Love it!
blackolives10 chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
This story is such a great idea, I love it.

I laughed right out loud when Sirius called Snape a "shower-challenged Slytherin"!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Still, there is a chance that the charm could backfire, especially when done in a crowded corridor. Luckily, when I got our greasy little friend, he was inadequately prepared- he was protecting his body, not his feet (by now, I would have thought he’d recognise the threat I pose to his dignity), so was caught out ever so slightly by my fiendish greatness- as with many of our unsuspecting victims.

But, never mind about our targeting skill- which was perfect, as usual, I hasten to add. Engorgement charms can also be dangerous because the engorged person could swing out and harm one or more of my comrades- depending on which bit of them swelled.

There are, however, several other, simpler spells that we could have used in a combination attack to get our victim. Said group of spells would be easier to assure success, as if one failed, at least you’d have the other three working their magic, assuring laugh to cheer up everyone’s day- except Snivellus, but who really cares about him?

The impact would be, though, that all of the Marauders would be in the pit, and it’s always easier to keep at least two out of detention at one time to initiate more mayhem whilst the others are indisposed. Stuck in a room with a grouchy professor who doesn’t want to be there, and if they’d let their student go it would mean a happier time for everyone concerned… (Hint hint).

LOL. I love this story! Fantastic job!