Reviews for Time out of Joint
Veridissima chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Perfect story
Just these two chapters with Huck and Caitlin, perfect, sweet, love
These two are the best thing ever
Love it
alix33 chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
a combination of Abbey Bartlet and the Lacey Davenport character from "Doonesbury", who still had the same classic clothes she wore 50 years ago ("If you "amortized it, this skirt cost me $4.00 a year")." - Anybody who is even just a bit like Abbey Bartlet and that frugal, I like.

"When he started seeing Margaret, first in competition with Arnie Vinick," - Arnie vinick is very cute and very intelligent (and moderate for a Republican), but he would have been too set in his ways, I think, for the relationship to really go anywhere.

CJ's and Danny's yelling fight is just so them, one cannot help laughing while reading it.
alix33 chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Padraic's eulogy made me feel sad and smile simultaneously.

"I'm glad she finally learned to take protection from a man." Simon Donovan held out his hand to Danny before enveloping CJ in a big hug." - AW!

"Any more breaking exclusives, Danny?" "How ya doing, kiddo?" Percy Fitzwallace and Leo McGarry grinned at the two of them. "How's our fourth daughter?" Jed and Abbey Bartlet, he walking straight and proud, she glowing and radiant, came to them, arm in arm, and kissed their cheeks." - AW!
alix33 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
AW!
alix33 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
This whole chapter was so funny it made me smile. Danny and CJ's son sounds the cutest thing ever.
kursk chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
Great chapter, Im so glad that Donna, CJ and company are pregnant.

Cant wait for more.
Writer in the making chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
WOW - this was really something. There is something to be said about the WW not being about naked people and sex all the time. Something that made it stand out even more. But for the romantic part we kind of need that. Not the naked people or even the sex in scenes (or maybe we did, lol) but the connection between two people.

I absolutely loved this, it was so gentle and tastefully written. So please more of this. I agree with Nonreadhead, I'm not sure CJ would ever go all the way in the White House, at least not in the press room...

this was really great:

He knew that there would still be times when his need to protect her would conflict with his desire to watch her soar into life, but tonight he felt they were ready to start again, he felt ready to accept the tensile strength of her body and her mind.

thanks!
Ms.M chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
How Will and Grace of you. :) But, truely I thought of this myself. It would make so much sense. :)
Writer in the making chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
I loved this, so sweet. I could see them trying for ages, (well even though they don't really have ages) and this:

“Twenty, twenty-five years ago, there must have been about ten times when this was cause for prayers of thankfulness to God, Mary, and all the angels and saints I could think of. And now, I’m crying. I wonder”.

Almost made me cry. I know she'll eventually concieve, but still hard that she has to feel so sad!

Keep up the good work!
jasadin chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
LOL. I love Donna and Margaret having passwords, and that Josh has to ask Donna whether or not something is important enough to disturb CJ and Danny.

V amusing.

I can totally see it happening. hehehe

MORE!