Reviews for The Third Day
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I liked how it was all scattered and stuff...
Thanks for the fic!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Neji might be an icecube but atleast hes a loyal one
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Skipping around time in one story is often confusing and definitely difficult...but you pulled it off flawlessly! I love how you showed Neji's emotions through his actions and his short, but well-chosen dialogue (my heart is still squeezing from gooey tender feelings!) And you balanced action and drama very well with romance. Fantastic job - as usual :)
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
It's an interesting sort of structure you have there ... but you made it work. :D Love the story. You really are an amazing writer. :)
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
You are probably the best NejiTen writer on this sight! This story was fantastic, like all your other pieces of work. I hope you keep writing.
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Great ending!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love the ending. Wonderful job!
Similarly different chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
a little confusing but good all the same
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I like it. I understand everything and can piece it together in the right order, but I don't see why it needs to be that disjointed. Oh well, great job!
trilliumgt chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
A few parts I didn't quite understand, but then again I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. This one was great, I really enjoyed Neji's and TenTen's not so obvious relationship.
quivering quill chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
good one shot!
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aww...Totally adorable. I love it! I really like the way that the only "open" emotion Neji showed for Tenten was concern but he also let her rest on his shoulder. Very cute and not to OOC.
SmallButPowerful chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I really loved your story, it was sweet and exciting. At first I thought it might be confusing to read, but it really wasn't. Good job!
cj chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
you have just made for a very, very happy reader. A very happy satisfied reader who wants to know what happens next and since she won't will just have to read all the rest of your work to try and fill the hole in her heart. Did I mention I was happy?
RofS chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I loved the way you had Tenten and Neji respond to the circumstance! It was so realistic, and yet, so sweet!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »