Reviews for Quiverwing's Last Dance
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
A very good story. I missed Honker in this one (since Gos is in college and all), but you got one good substitute. Gosalyn is just like she was in the cartoon; she can be down, but never defeated. And she is still one of the most resourceful little girls in toondom.
gosalyngirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Very interesting fanfic. I really enjoyed your writing style, and I love it that you based your writing on a song. I feel songs have a huge influence on people's attitudes and thoughts. Keep writing!
Aetre chapter 2 . 11/16/2002
Warning: My reviews tend to be very long. But then, there's so much to say about this excellent story you have here.

The good: I like your writing style; it fits in good description without getting too far into background. Also, I liked the creativity here. It's not often you see the Crimson Quackette in fanfics anymore, so that was a nice addition.

The bad: My one and only criticism: the climax is a little weak. It could have been better if Gosalyn had come into the battle as Quiverwing, and then had her epiphany about the "emotional involvement" during the fight. That way, Morgana has the upper hand until the last few moments, when the tables dramatically turn. And the more the tables turn, the better the climax scene gets.

And the ugly: The thought of Tank hitting on history major girls is mindboggling, but it would have been even funnier if he had majored in Feminist Studies.

And the result: I give it 4 stars out of 5. That's good enough to get it on my Favorite Stories list. Great job :)
Steven Tavares chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Not bad. I am very impressed. Congradulations.

Unfortunutly, I only barely remember ol DW so I am unable to offer more detailed

C&C (comments and criticisim) then that. Keep it up.

Area51/Keep/5268
The Lauderdale chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Wow. This was really excellent. Good technical presentation, good plot. Thank you so much for sticking the Quiverwing Quack in the closet. I have gotten unbelievably tired of that alterego. I always figured Gosalyn would outgrow it eventually and come up with something better. And I never knew why people didn't try writing her as the Crimson Quackette instead. Well, I hope some day you actually do get around to finishing that 13-part thing...
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Well, Crash, after the review I just read from you on MY fanfic prelude, I figure it's only fair that I give YOUR fanfic my honest opinion. This is actually a pretty good story. My compliments to a master.