Reviews for I Believe In You
Samantha.Majka chapter 13 . 11/6/2017
thank youIt was entertaining, exciting and romantic. Bravo. You did an amazing job.
Samantha.Majka chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
So heartbreaking what these two have to go through. I believe in a happy ending
Samantha.Majka chapter 7 . 10/30/2017
interesting shift. Can't wait to read the next chapters. Poor Gabby, she just recovers from poisoning and has to save Xena..
Samantha.Majka chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
It was intense. Poor Xena and Gabrielle. They always have to go through such horrible things.
Samantha.Majka chapter 4 . 10/28/2017
wow .. I am on the edge. It's getting better and better
Samantha.Majka chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
Why do I sense something bad from the two amazons who joined Xena and Gab? Maybe I am wrong.. well let's continue with the story.
Samantha.Majka chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
mysteriousCan't wait to see what's next. Gabrielle is really crazy about Xena but who could blame her, right?D
Samantha.Majka chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Oh my god! Nooo ... not Gabrielle. Off to read the next chapter.
Shawntail chapter 13 . 6/11/2008
aw...the ending was so beautifull...

*grins like an idiot*
Jazz The Snaz chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
*O* -jaw drops- i LOVED it to pieces! please make more
Kassandra Luem chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Erst mal: Kompliment! ich mag deine story total. die zwe sind einfach...perfekt zusammen.

nur eine frage: die lyrics in diesem kapitel sind nicht zufällig ne übersetzung von ,,dein anblick'' von schandmaul, oder? gott, ich liebe diesen song! ich dachte nur es wäre möglich, da du ja auch aus deutschland bist (weshalb dieses review auch auf deutsch ist;)). jetzt bin ich aber mal gespannt, wie's weitergeht...

Grüße, Kassandra
Miss Nightwalker chapter 13 . 10/30/2007
So damn cute... It's sad that this is already over, but a sequel sounds good
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 13 . 10/26/2007
Beautiful story and a really sweet ending, I loved reading every moment of this fan fic. The two beating hearts at the end was a really nice touch :)
VillageVoice chapter 13 . 10/15/2007
awe.

just waay too cute, especially with that last bit.

yes yes, a sequel sounds good
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 13 . 10/15/2007
Brilliant ending! Can't wait to read the sequel!