Reviews for But I'm Still Here
wuemsel chapter 12 . 10/7/2010
Aw no, this isn't the end, is it? I so hope you're gonna finish it (soon) or, uh, maybe you have already? *hopeful blink* *blink* (I'd be totes grateful for an un-beta-ed ending, too. Just saying. ;D)

Anyways, pleeeeeaaaaase finish it! It's a great, cute read.

Oh, and btw, I love love LOVED the robbers. Awesomest OCs ever. :)
JennMel chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
What a place to leave it! Love this story, and I really hope you return to it someday soon...
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
this is bauty7890102 I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
Majestik Moose chapter 12 . 8/3/2008
Updated: 09-05-06?

Oh jeez, that's kind of depressing.

I hope you update though. I'm dying to see what happens next.
iolah chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
This is so amazing. The characters are written perfectlyu and everything is so realistic and heart-beraking. Wow. I really really want an update soon, so please write more! I am loving the Mimi Mark friendship, actually, I love all of the friendships that you're showing in here. Great :)

Okay, this is insanly nit-picky and it doesn't really matter, but in the last chapter where people were giving him their numbers they had area codes. I don't think area codes existed until a couple years ago, but I could totally be wrong. Sorry for the ridiculous attention to detail.
MoonlightWalks chapter 12 . 10/4/2007
no! poor mark...*tear drops* :( well...great story! i have yet to come across one that makes me wanna cry along with the character...sad yes, but you got me going! this is so going into my fav. list! keep on updating!
fiona chapter 12 . 9/3/2007
okay well i know you haven't pdated in like a year but i am in love with this story...a lot please finish it i want to know what happens (i love suffering mark storyies and this is by far my favorite!)
holdon81 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
this is an absolutely beautifully written story! please don't give up on it - tell us what happens next!
Spice of Life chapter 12 . 1/28/2007
Please update this! I'm in love with this story. Poor Mark! I really hope someone forces him to go to the clinic or something. PLEASE UPDATE.
songstress42 chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Wow. That's all I can say. Every single one of your stories are amazing and they are all going on my favorites list.

I don't know if your planning on continuing this, but if you are please do it soon. PLEASE.

You are one amazing writer. i hope you know that.
Lorency chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
This story is great. Will the others convince Mark to go to the doctor? How will Roger react when he comes home? Hope to see more of this story soon. It's going on my favourite stories list.
kourin lucrece chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
...that's it? it just stops there? 0.o;; no! **cries** I really hope you write more - this is a great story!
kuroame16 chapter 12 . 10/18/2006
Please update! I love this story so much!
Abby chapter 12 . 10/11/2006
Update soon?
Xeia chapter 12 . 10/8/2006
WOW! This story is AWESOME! I love your take on the characters, it is so true to how I imagine them and the plot is so cool - I can't wait to see what happens. I notice that you haven't updated in a month, hopefully that means you will soon though, right? Right?

Pretty please? I need to know what happens!