Reviews for Efialtis
anime-queen46 chapter 7 . 2/12
oooo this is an epic fic and I hope you keep it up :)
emmelienxd chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Will there ever be an 8 ch? I really hope so!
MutantGirl95 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Aaahhhh! D8
You need to write the next chapter! I need to know what happens next!
The suspense is killing me!
I wish to Fly chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Totally want to know more, never mind want, it's more like need to know more.
Jaddis chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
I really wish you would continue this, but I guess it's a lost cause. Now, I'll never know what Mikey's fear is. Probably being rejected by his family.
Magiccatprincess chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Please update this again someday!
Michael J Angelo chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
That's where you decide to end it? D8 At the Shredder, before you can even get to Mikey's and Splinter's fear? That's just not fair! DX

I really really really like this story, and although it's been a long time, I'm putting this on my alerts. :3

Please update? Pretty please? 8D
ChizuMaehara chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
This story is absolutely amazing and I love it! I really hope you write more because I have to find out what Mikey's nightmare thing is!
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Oh, for- UPDATE ALREADY! I wanna' know what'll happen! How'll Leo get over Shreds, and what's Mikey's fear? And why the heck does "rob of innocence" sound really wrong to me? UPDATE you ACCURSED PERSON! -_-; O-o-o-okay... This was REALLY good, well-written, and all that stuff... darn, you're good.

Puldoh chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
Hey, i jsut came across this fic and loved it, any possible way you can keep on going, i love it so far and am very curious on how this is going. Can't wait to see Mikeys and Leo's. Aslo Splinters if he has one. Lemme know. k?
stace chapter 7 . 2/1/2008
hey great story but can you update it coz i want to know what happens next could you update it asap please
ArokenHalo chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
It's been a good year and half or so since you're updated this story, and the chances you'll come back are getting lower everyday. But, hey, I've got to try, right?

This is a really well-written story. The descriptions of each encounter are deeply personal, and it's easy to see why it would be so terrifying. A great piece of insight into everyone's favorite turtles. (Unfortunately, for me, you stopped before you could get to my favorite character *ahem*Mikey*ahem* and I'm still interested to see what you would've had in store for him). Anyway, I like the way you've handled the plot, it's got good pacing and great characterization. The dialogue and banter seems straight out of the show. Perfectly done.\

If inspiration strikes you (or the proverbial plot bunny gives a bite), I'd love to see this story continued. Thanks for putting up what you've got so far (though that ending was just a bit cruel). I really enjoyed this fic.
narutosfangurl chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Oh! Update! Pwease! Pwetty pweety pwease! I wanna find out how this ends! I wanna know Mikey and Splinter's fears! Iwanna know, I wanna know! Please update soon!

aronoiiel chapter 7 . 6/24/2007

Seriously though this is AWESOME! You've gotten all of the guys down perfectly and I love the fears you have chosen thus far! You're extremely talented and I can't wait to read more of this. Please update soon.
Gohanzgirl chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
oh please update this soon! Its such a wonderful fic! and I'd love to see it finished! I can't wait for mikey's fears! Your doing such a wonderful job and im so hooked! please continue soon! *puppy eyes*