Reviews for Efialtis
Arachnide chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
Ok sorry i accidentally pressed post without finishing. So as i was saying in the review of chapter seven, i think that the trikiest one could be !aster splinter. His character is a complex one thjough we still know a whole lot abnout him. But i personally think that a fear that would suit him would be the fear of lossing his family once again. He had already lost his beloved !aster yoshi before, so maybe he was afraid of lossing his sons too. Anmd if you think about it, it was shredder who 'killed' yoshi and it is shredder who is trying to kill the turtles too. It makes sense, and i quite like the idea of that. But then aghin it could always be something else too. Heh, anyway. This story was wonderful, i really liked it. I also liked the flow of this story, it was natural and easy to follow. The transgressions from one scene to another or the change of POV were fluid and seamed to mix very well which i reall liked because it also succeeded in making the story look more realistic. Hehe, i loved this story and i hope you are going to continue it one day. It is amazing and creative and had it been a piece of art (which it actually is) it would be a breathtaking masterpiece, which it is.

I wish you a happy new year!
May this be a year of health, happiness and luck for all of us

P.S! I dont know if you will believe it, but i am actually greek. I was surprised by the title for the story when i firstly saw it. You shouldnt worry, efialtis or εφιάλτης does indeed mean nightmare. You have used it correctly, dont worry.

Sincerely,
Arachnide
Arachnide chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
Ok, i must say that i am amazed. This story has been incredible from start till now. I will have to thank you, my friend. For even if the story isnt finished yet, it is one of the best things i have probably ever read. I loved every moment of this creative story. I really liked yhe theme, it is awesome and though i have seen stories tha depict the turtles fears, they usually only show the fears of only one member of the family. The fact that you have united all of them and that they are not just talking about their fears but experiencing and overcoming them too is amazing and makes the story even m!ore unique. I liked the fact that master splinter is also with his sons, it is really nice tha you havent left him out. Something else i really liked about the story is that the order of whose fears are shown seems to be random. I mean, one would assume that you would start from the youmgest of the familie, mikey and go on to the oldest, leo, and maybe after that putting master splinter in too. I really like the random order because it doesnt fall into that awefull stereotype of youngest to olest, which i have become bored of seeing everywhere. So yeah, it was very pleasing to see that you didnt do the same, thank you again. Raphs fear was very interesting and i quite liked how you portrayed it. His fear wasnt something that we havent seen before,( and i liked that because many writers just put random stuff sometimes and it hets really mixed up but anyway) in mamy episodes we have seen his anger overtaking him and the consequences afterwards. So yes, i really liked that one, it was very good. Now, donnies fear wassomething else too. I loved what you chose for him, i thought that it really suited him. And it was very creative too, i mean that robot thing and the things it did...wow! It was aweaome! So, as we can see from your latest chapter leos fear is the shredder... I like that. The clifhanger you left me at, not so much. Hehe! Anyway, i cant wait to see what you do here. Leos fear will probably be a little bit similar to raphs here. What i mean is that maybe what lwo fears is failling to keep his loved ones safe from one of their worst enemies. I quite like this idea. Because leo does indeed blame himself for a lot of stuf sometimes because of his role as leader and big brother. I do believe that failling or maybe betraying his family is leos worst fear. You might actually do the betraying thing too. Maybe leo is afraid of joining the shredder or generally the side of the enemy and thus betraying and hurting hjis family. Of course we all know that he would never but leo has always been a little paranoic. Now mikeys fear...that i am not sure of. Mikey has always been able to keep his true feelings and thoughts under lock and key. For me he and leo are the most secretive ones. Because while the one always shows a calm exterior the other has a mask of joy and hapiness on constantly. He is cracking jokes all of the time and i am pretty sure that some of the things he says, he says deliberatley. I think that what he wants the most is for his family to be happy and relaxed. He always tries to take care of them in his own way. So maybe his fear would have to do something with his family. Maybe with them turning on him? Maybe he is afraid of screwing up so bad that they will actually hate him. Or maybe he is afraid of lossing them. Anything really. He is an awssome character so whatever you chose for him in the future i will probably absolutely love. The triky one would be ma
Wolfangel33 chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
When are you going to update
anime-queen46 chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
oooo this is an epic fic and I hope you keep it up :)
emmelienxd chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Will there ever be an 8 ch? I really hope so!
MutantGirl95 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Aaahhhh! D8
You need to write the next chapter! I need to know what happens next!
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING! DX
The suspense is killing me!
I wish to Fly chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Totally want to know more, never mind want, it's more like need to know more.
Jaddis chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
I really wish you would continue this, but I guess it's a lost cause. Now, I'll never know what Mikey's fear is. Probably being rejected by his family.
Magiccatprincess chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Please update this again someday!
Michael J Angelo chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
That's where you decide to end it? D8 At the Shredder, before you can even get to Mikey's and Splinter's fear? That's just not fair! DX

I really really really like this story, and although it's been a long time, I'm putting this on my alerts. :3

Please update? Pretty please? 8D
ChizuMaehara chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
This story is absolutely amazing and I love it! I really hope you write more because I have to find out what Mikey's nightmare thing is!
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Oh, for- UPDATE ALREADY! I wanna' know what'll happen! How'll Leo get over Shreds, and what's Mikey's fear? And why the heck does "rob of innocence" sound really wrong to me? UPDATE you ACCURSED PERSON! -_-; O-o-o-okay... This was REALLY good, well-written, and all that stuff... darn, you're good.

S.B.n
Puldoh chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
Hey, i jsut came across this fic and loved it, any possible way you can keep on going, i love it so far and am very curious on how this is going. Can't wait to see Mikeys and Leo's. Aslo Splinters if he has one. Lemme know. k?
stace chapter 7 . 2/1/2008
hey great story but can you update it coz i want to know what happens next could you update it asap please
ArokenHalo chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
It's been a good year and half or so since you're updated this story, and the chances you'll come back are getting lower everyday. But, hey, I've got to try, right?

This is a really well-written story. The descriptions of each encounter are deeply personal, and it's easy to see why it would be so terrifying. A great piece of insight into everyone's favorite turtles. (Unfortunately, for me, you stopped before you could get to my favorite character *ahem*Mikey*ahem* and I'm still interested to see what you would've had in store for him). Anyway, I like the way you've handled the plot, it's got good pacing and great characterization. The dialogue and banter seems straight out of the show. Perfectly done.\

If inspiration strikes you (or the proverbial plot bunny gives a bite), I'd love to see this story continued. Thanks for putting up what you've got so far (though that ending was just a bit cruel). I really enjoyed this fic.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »