Reviews for Right Here, Right Now
nrisley19892007 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Luv luv ur story! U did an amazing job! U should do a sequel...
Promethea999 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Loved it! Especially the telepathic-kiss bit, nicely done.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
WOWZEE!

This was seriously amazing vair intense! A very naiice 'what if', indeed!

Loved this muchies!

D
Inky8Fingers chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
That was AWESOME!

Completely amazing, and by far the best fic i've red in a while, even against the realy long, dramatic fics, this was miles better, and it packed a real punch!

I'll have to bookmark this, so i can read it at college when i'm meant to be studying!

Thanks for writing this, it really made my day

XxLyraxX
ann no aku chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Brilliant and so full of fluff. It was a beautifully written story, I loved it! Great job!
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I. Am. Speechless. Shoulda happened in the episode, dammit.

If I could recommend something, though - try to go through your documents before you post them on ffn. They can be stupid sometimes and don't always listen to certain commands, like italicization (as in the case here). There were a coupla typos, of course, but that's normal. Great job!
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Great story !

You should think about a sequel.

Ok, you've wrote this more than two years ago but

I would love to read a sequel.

Very intense and touching.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Awesome! I love it! It's awesome!
katemary77 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Uh. The song that came on at the precise time I started reading this made it go from great to brilliant. I WANT MORE! This was wonderful. For some reason, I get a bit squicky with ten/rose over nine/rose (probably because I don't feel quite the same chemistry from them), but this was PERFECT! I hope you write more of it. I'd die.
X X Ringo X X chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aww, that's so sweet! I love it!
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
You should pull this into a full length story ad explain her reaction when Ida says that he fell into the pit. And then when they're reunited again. It owuld be brilliant. I would try, but I'm not a very good writer, I'll admitt. And definately not good as you!

x
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
thats way nice i love it
Francesanne chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
loved the story, can't you finish it, thank you for letting me

read it.
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Just linked over here from your 'Radiant' fic... wow you're a pro at invoking emotion. My heart swelled with this one, as if it could possibly just happen! _ So sweet and tender, and as you seem to be good at, so THEM.
ganainm chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
wow. well done. *well done*

I massively enjoyed this.