Reviews for Right Here, Right Now
ganainm chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
wow. well done. *well done*

I massively enjoyed this.
Loki's-Phantom-x chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
omg that was so tender and sweet ... i loved it!

x-the-doctor-x
TangerineFields chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
now that was good! really really enjoyed reading that!
WillowRosenbergWinchester chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Very very good.

Teary a little now.

Veyr very very well wrote, im so jealous.

I know what you mean about in romances, i felt the same, then i meta boy, but he went lol.

Very very amazing, need to find someone to kiss now...

Well done, must continue!

Jeni

x

P.S easy fav stories list...
Cassy24601 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wow ... words can't describe how wonderful that was! I wish that would have happened on saturday! Oh well we still have another 4 episodes left in the series to go - it could still happen! This was very well written - you're a good writer. Keep up the good work!
Hobbit985 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wow! That was so increadibly sweet! That's what SHOULD have happened in the episode. Damn Russel T. Davis for making the Doctor put the helmet on before Rose kissed him. :D
CodeNameCarrot chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Read and enjoyed it over on whofic, but I can't figure out how to review it there.

I think that you've managed to make your Ten/Rose interaction believable without glossing over the fact that the Doctor isn't human. I felt like this could fit smoothly into an episode, and while I wished for more, I think that more might have distracted from the good balance you have between introspection and action.
Truthisbrutal chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I think that the BBC is drawing it out because it's more satisfying over the long run this way.. and it's more realistic, anyway. They both feel it, of course. But Rose doesn't want to presume, and she probably doesn't feel that she's good enough for the immortal, brilliant Doctor, whereas the Doctor doesn't want to take Rose in any way at all that she doesn't want him to, because she'd probably let him have her because she feels for him, but he needs to know that she also loves him for everything he is.. well, of course, it's complicated. You know that.

This fic was a nice little diversion.
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh, WOW. You completely took my breath away with this. It was beautiful. I'm blubbing my eyes out over here, honestly!
RosesBud chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Aw that really appeals to the unashamed shipper in me! I like the way it could slot in to the episode but we didn't get to see it til now! Nice one.
bookEnd chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh, that was totally excellent. So, so lovely.
Terriah chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
o

so much better!
BigBlueBox chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Brilliant! Exactly what should have, and would have happened, if it weren't for the fact that there would have been a riot about how the Doctor/Companion relationship is meant to be friends only.

Very Well Done!
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh I loved it!

It was so butt-kickingly awesome, especially for a big Ten/Rose shipper like me :-D

Jess x
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh how I love missing scenes. I think The Impossible Planet definetely showed a different perspective on their relationship. I particularly loved the morgage scene. Really well written fanfiction and how I wish it was real!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »