Reviews for How to be an Amazing Supervillain
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Twas a fun little ride.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Dead. Creamy soup. Oh, the humanity.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
No more! You're slaying me! I died with the first "Noooo!"
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Oh goodness the father issues. You crack me up!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Oh, God, this is hilarious! My sides hurt, I'm laughing so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I lost it at Ultimecia. Ha!
Dragonanzar chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Ooh! I love Othello. Really, all villains are useless compared to Iago, considering that while Iago probably died rather tortuously, he actually did cause Othello to kill his love and then kill himself whereas all these other villains get stopped in the end with not much damage being done to the heros.
Twilight Goddess Sage chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
This story was hilarious! Kuja is my favorite villain because he's so amusing (even though I hate playing against him in the game) and I like his themesong during the final battle (after you hear Sephiroth's so many times with all the remixes...it gets old). Hehehehehe... Poor Sephiroth, Keflka had a point, he really does lose it too much. Poor Momma's boy.
Chocobo Confectionary chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Hahaha, this was brilliant! Good job )

xx Confectionary
Desert Renaissance chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Very well done. I just hope Jenova dosen't show up for class next time. _
Hugh chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
This whole fic is crack gold.
CelesShire chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
I loved it. It was hilarious. I love how you wrote for Kefka and Kuja! :D

Would've been funnier if it was Jecht instead of Seymour though. Also, I don't really like how small Ultimecia's role was and I felt that Loz was being hated on too much. Loz is the HOT one. Kuja should've went for him! LOL!

Other than that, everything was fine! Very enjoyable, I hope you write more crossover villain like stories such as this! :D
KitaraStrife chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
"“He’s like you without the intelligence or the muscle.”" {immediately stops reading, the sound of car brakes being slammed on and screeching echoing in the background} Oh. You. Did. NOT just insult Yazoo's intelligence! Yazoo REPRESENTS Sephiroth's intelligence, not just his stoic side!

"Kuja’s eyes widened. “You don’t think...”

“...that she’s finally achieved time compression?” Seymour finished." (XD) SERVES KUJA RIGHT FOR INSULTING YAZOO AND SEPHIROTH LIKE THAT! YAZOO IS MUCH SMARTER THAN PEOPLE GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR! (DX)
KitaraStrife chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
"“Phew!” said Kuja, once they had reached the ground floor. “That was a little undignified. Oh dear... I think I lost my thong.”" AAH! MY EEYYEESS! THEY BUURRNN! {runs around crazily with her eyes covered before running straight into a wall and passing out}
KitaraStrife chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
...Did I mention that I hate Kuja?