Reviews for Closet Demons
Gala000085 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This was so good! Poor Dean...clearly not feeling too good and Sam being so comforting. Love it.
riquitv chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
i know you wrote this fic a long time ago but i just found it and i really like the story, thanks :)
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I was making "aww" noises, and thought it was cute, and then with the last sentence I snorted. I am so glad I wasn't taking a drink XD
Gumnut chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Here I was feeling all sorry for poor whumped Dean (and enjoying the emotional moment) and then you throw that last line in.

::cracks up:: Oh, god, poor Dean. What a great line and a great concept.

I don't know which is more evil, the Bird or you :D Great piece of work, I really enjoyed that nice little bit of whump. And it is great to see you in this fandom with me. ::bounces around::

(who was just thinking about you the other day and the origins of Nutty the slightly unstable dwarf)
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Yay, hurt/comfort.
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I nearly fell over in laughter! That was awesome! Great job!
purehalo chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
LMAO! Big bird!

Really liked this. I like how Sam calmed Dean down and reassured him. So sweet. Really lovely Brother moments

Thanks for sharing

kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
so sweet. big bird hehe
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Big Bird freaks me out too! WTF, he's a 9 foot yellow muppet...that doesn't scare the shit out of anyone else?

Maybe me and Dean are just weird. ;)

FairyTalesAndCastles chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
WOW that was fuckin awesome! I loved the ending! Dude, well done!

Nicki x
TangledPencils chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
OMG, I'm peeing myself laughing here! BIG BIRD? hahahahaha

Great story, loved it
mariethorne chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
:):):):) Big Bird I didn't see that coming, Hehehehehaha I thought it was soming big and bad Big Bird that's great. Loved it.
talon81 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
ha big bird! that was a great story! that is the one thing about the show, the boys get hurt and the next episode boom! they are all better, no scars no pain. I mean come on they can't heal that quick! so it is nice to see stories that kind of fill in the gaps! :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Ha ha ha! Big Bird! That's funny! Catch ya on the flip side.