Reviews for Peace
jalapeno1011 chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
omg this story is so good. i think that they should have a girl. they should name her Erianthe. it means sweet as many flowers, or Callidora which means gift of beauty. cant wait for the next chapter.

-Jalapeno
LadyKayaAndDuchessTea chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
I loved this chapter! I think Briseis' baby should be female. After all, she's already had a son. Keep writing!
jean chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
update soon
LadyKayaAndDuchessTea chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
This is a rather interesting story plot, I've never read one like this. Keep up the good work! :)
Ulani chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
write more please. I really like this story.

ChrissyKat chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
Rut roh, it would appear that hey finally realized Briseis was missing again. The Trojans approach what will happen next? Great story so far, I am enjoying it. Always wondered what would have happened had she gone back or never gone back with Priam to Troy after Hectors death in the movie. Look forward to reading more of this story.
Kara chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! That's a GREAT cliffhanger! lol!
jean chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
great chapter and please udpate soon
Dark2Light chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
i like this! Update soon!
Curlycurlz chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
It's admirable, what you're trying to do, but I think you're skirting a lot of issues in your haste to get to the parts you're excited about. The love affair of Achilles and Briseis is filled with so many emotions other than happy love. It was mostly bred of adrenaline and crushing sorrow, and niether issue is reflected in this story. Because of this, you've totally lost the characters. Shouldn't Briseis have had at least one panic attack on the ship? Shouldn't Achilles have one spell of nostalgia for his lost opportunity of glory? I'm hoping you can amp up the emotion and make this fic more interesting.
jean chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
great, can't wait till the update
jean chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
thank you for finally doing a story like this and please update soon
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3