Reviews for The Green Files
Butterfree chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Wow, that was just really touching...

It's amazing how sad you managed to portray Beast Boy, yet without making any of what happened out of character for him. You also did well to explain why he told Starfire not to break the cage because he was scared, since I was slightly confused about that.

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
wheresmybook chapter 49 . 12/2/2009
i think you did very well! It was very good, I liked it a lot... Starfire was very believable.
someone chapter 49 . 12/2/2009
I've read every chapter and have loved them all. You display a mastery of tying your stories to events in a the actually series. Your ability to capture each individual character and making them interact in a realistic and human way gives life to your stories and a deeper understanding to the characters we all know and love.
Menamebephil chapter 49 . 12/2/2009
...Well now, what- what is this?

I... I vaguely remember a series with this title, I think. It last updated some time before the invention of the spinning jenny, as I recall. And long before the ravelling nancy, or the going-up-and-down-a-bit-and-then-moving-along gertrude, that much is certain.

I kid. I think. Either way, I am moving on now.

One thing I'm not keen on is the "alien visitor bitches about state of planet while conceding that They Can Be A Great People, Kal-El, They Wish To Be, They Only Lack The Light To Show The Way", if only because everybody does it, and it's getting a little old. At least from my point of view. But never mind.

Also it was done perfctly in Good Omens, and every time I read an instance like it since it seems a little redundant.

But anyway. I am moving on now. Again.

Having been away from the TT Fandom for a very long while now (Avatar is quite possibly the most soul-consuming cartoon I have ever seen), I appreciate how this story reminds me of all the wonderful psychological issues the team in general and BB in particular have. It's so fun to speculate on just how screwed up they all are (PROTIP: it's a lot).

Man, give me a double helping of that last paragraph. These kids have /issues/. Man, I love that so much.

Also by God we do not get enough BB/Star interaction 'round these parts. Not enough at all.

You may have noticed that I'm becoming more and more brief. This is a good sign, since it means I am more busy reading than I am coming up with pasive-aggressive ways to hypocritically poke fun.

Oh Lawd. If Star and BB start sharing angsty pasts then shit is going to get real very quickly. Either it'll end up in a group hug with the others overhearing, a suicide pact between the two of them, or, if we're really lucky, continued sharing over a bottle of jack daniels which will inevitably lead to ill-advised sexual liasons, as long as the other three spontaneously decide to go on some team-building excersise out in the woods where they spend a weekend paintballing or something.

I am always willing to play the long odds, though.

...

Oh well, there's always next time.

Also when it comes to patience, mountains got nothing on BB. As long as it's something that's more interesting than television, of course.

MNBP
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
A really good one, as usual. I particularly like how you used Starfire's comic book origin here, and her scenes with Raven.

Keep the good writing.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
When she does tell him she can take the same approach as she did after the Beast incident, "We're having a moment. Don't ruin it." xD

Very poignant and well written. :)
6StringSamurai13 chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
OMG, It's so good to see you updating again, and with such an awesome story? For somebody who has difficulty writing Star you did the best job I've seen on for quite some time. Her reasons for her concerns about what might have happened were just really well done. I honestly didn't LIKE that episode of TT that much, but after reading this, I've found new appreciation for it. Wow...fantastic. Keep up the great work, again I'm glad to see you here again :-D
Bhill62 chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
Well, its about time. I always love stories that deal with how the team treat Beast Boy, because it does seem like they think he's a joke. Maybe you could do a story of Gar's insecurity on this, because I sometimes sense that. By the way this was a great chapter and keep up the good work.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
I really loved Starfire's and Beast Boy's relationship in the show and it wasn't shown enough so this was a very pleasant surprise. Well done!
necro-wulf chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
Glad to hear from you after so long of a wait.

As always, a pleasure to read.
crazyarsonist chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
Well look at who finally decided to update!

You haven't lost your touch at all, m'lady. This one-shot is just as good as all the others. Hope you get all the inspiration you need this Christmas- I really miss TT you see, and stories like these are all I read just to keep them alive.

Thanks for updating and keep it up. You're not getting any rusty, believe me. :)
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
Welcome back to the world of the living! 33

I was so excited to see this in my inbox, and with good reason; this chapter is everything I'd been missing for the longest time. Beast Boy honestly does not get much love, even though he really deserves it. The fact that you set this from Starfire's POV, and that you focused on the other Titan's feelings about this was amazing because you have them all pegged, once again 3

Thank you for this amazing surprise!

crimson-obsidian-rose
titanfan45 chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
Glad to see that you have updated this. You did an outstanding job writing Starfire's part in this story. I think you were spot on when you described Raven and Robin as not being overly concerned since the abduction of Beast Boy was not successful.I agree that it would have been Cyborg to side with Star in this. Raven and Starfire's last conversation was well done. Happy Holidays.
The Heavens' Answer chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
YOU!

Hi. :D

I don't know if you remember me at all... But that is besides the point. :] I have pretty much fallen out of fanfiction during the past two years... but I was OVERJOYED to see that you updated. We need more writers like you, and then maybe I'll frequent as often as I used to.

I don't know what you were talking about - the difficulty? What difficulty? I mean, granted, I haven't exactly done/read anything TT-related for over three years, but from what I remember of anyone's character - you've got their voices down flawlessly, along with their character.

I would comment on more, but then I'd just be redundant... Because you must already know you're awesome. :D
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
Hey, look at me, I'm finally reviewing. I just wanted to tell you how awesome your story is. It's one of those stories that you have to read over and over until you've practically memorized it. Great job.
800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »