Reviews for The Green Files
jona chapter 51 . 3/31/2010
it b very good fic

u need continue for me plz!
Karma Killer 11 chapter 51 . 3/21/2010
Wonderful! I love this story - you are an exceptional writer, and I just feel closer to all of the titans because of it. Expecially Beast Boy. :) I cannot wait for the next chapter! D

Ah, and seeing as this is my first review, I haven't reviewed on any of the other chapters... Well, some of them really touched me. Thank you.
Swov chapter 51 . 3/8/2010
very good. Very good indeed.
Butterfree chapter 43 . 3/1/2010
"He frowns, wishing he hadn't hurried through his shopping so quickly and considers going back in to get that bacon the half-metal man asked him to pick up.

Or he can people-watch. That seems more productive."

Ah, how incharacter...excellent job catching the typical day for Beast Boy. The style of text did seem a bit lacking in his voice in a lot of parts, but I guess you weren't really aiming for that.

Butterfree chapter 42 . 3/1/2010
Excellent chapter, and I love how despite Beast Boy/Raven being the dominant couple in this series, you haven't forgotten your original goal for the stories (which was to give more thoughtful insight on Beast Boy than just 'My parents died, my friends all left me, and people feel bad for me every chapter' 24/7).

Jinx was slightly out of character, though that just might be because we haven't seen much of the 'hero' Jinx. I guess the only thing that felt off was her lack of false immaturity.

Butterfree chapter 41 . 3/1/2010
One of my favourite chapters so far, partly because it's a huge possible answer to that question I had about how/why Raven let Beast Boy win her a giant chicken (or even bothered staying) in the first place.

You have this great ability to add in these extra scenes to the episode, as well as building that whole BB/Rae scenario without making it seem forced.

Butterfree chapter 27 . 2/27/2010
Aww, that was so sad...in a good way

Reminds me a lot of the episode 'Things Change' in a way.

The concept of Beast Boy growing up to the point where he doesn't want to fight about tofu creeps me out too. Your version of his grown up self was a bit hollow and surreal though, but I guess it wasn't too annoying. The lack of explaination on how someone could just grow out of loving someone was a bit strange too.

Butterfree chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Very interesting sequel to the episode, and you've really tackled that lack of Beast Boy and Robin bonding in the show very well.

Butterfree chapter 49 . 2/26/2010
Wow, very believable follow up to that episode. What's really impressive though are the connections you've made from Starfire's personality and past to what had happened to Beast Boy. She was very incharacter and the sweet friendship you showed between her and Beast Boy was simply amazing.

Good luck in any future writing!

LOLmasta chapter 51 . 2/13/2010
This chap reaches OVER 90! on the LOLZ richter scale.
Doc. Dump chapter 51 . 2/13/2010
SO SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING EARLIER!

You tackle TT with such aplomb and depth. I especially loved your characterization of Raven in Chapter 50. You make her stay so true to her portrayal in the show that I have to remind myself that I'm reading a fic instead of an episode transcript. Chapter 51 was...different, a departure from the usual seriousness and style. I did LOL a little bit.

Honestly, I believe that you are part of the last bastion of good TT writers. You are a diamond among coal in the TT community.
Kryptocow chapter 50 . 2/8/2010
Nice twist on the ol "lock em in a room" trope. There are a few people I know I've wished I could do that to... XD;

"Of course, Starfire and Cyborg sometimes hinted that there might be other reasons for the tension—they had both spent the last month looking between Raven and him with these looks of dawning comprehension, obviously suggesting they knew something he didn’t, and the changeling had never before felt so out-of-the-loop"

Oh god. I've definitely seen that look on friends' faces before. D: I'd be Raven in the scenario though. Awkward.

"attack of the red dragon"

XD Oh god. That made me laugh out loud.

“They’re stars! They’re all shiny!”

“But this one is really shiny!”

Aww, he totally would've shifted to help her, but not for himself.

“I’m complimenting you, Rae. Or at least, I’m trying to. I think I’m failing.”

Oh Beast Boy. He tries so hard.

Very sweet. :)
IGAF-kun chapter 51 . 2/7/2010
Funniest short ever. I can't seem to stop myself from chuckling. Even while I'm writing this.

Keep up the great work.
WafflePalooza chapter 51 . 2/6/2010
I love reading your oneshots. They're adorable! Please put more out soon.
follower of yours chapter 51 . 2/6/2010
squril girl rocks! she beat doctor doom, and Deadpool! (the inhumanity of it all.)

but really great lake avengers suck...guh Mr immortal...(rolls eyes)

love the way you write BB, girl you rule :) its nice to see someone who was read the comics, AND seen the stories, and who can write well :P
849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »