Reviews for The Green Files
Schwarzd354 chapter 49 . 1/2/2010
Glad to see another chapter of this story. I can't even begin to go into how much I've enjoyed each chapter, and this review is long overdue.

You've invested so much into each chapter that I am honestly hard pressed to write a concise review. Each chapter could stand on it's own, but having them together just increases the strength of the entire piece. I actually started crying when I read chapter 48.

Keep up the good work, life takes a lot of time, but the wait just makes each new chapter that much more enjoyable.
roniloveu chapter 49 . 12/24/2009
Yay you're back! Nice to hear from you after such a long time. It was a great end of semester/Christmas present.

~ Keep writing and I'll keep reading~
Butterfree chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
I thought it was very in character for Beast Boy to keep thinking about how the way things were before. Though, I did think that Beast Boy's negative thoughts did come in a little too abrupt and early in the chapter. It's true that he feels homesick, but after months of being away from his home, I would think that there would have had to be something on this particular night in the chapter that caused him to think this way.

K9 the First chapter 49 . 12/3/2009
Woot! You updated!

Interesting story, I had never thought about what the reppercussions of that episode would be, but it makes sense. Especially with who brought it up and pressed it.
Butterfree chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
Wow, poor Mento...I could really feel for him here and it's great how 'un-jerky' you could make him.

Hmm, I would've liked to see what sort of witty comments Elastigirl had about Raven.

Butterfree chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Aww, that was very sad in its own way.

It's interesting how you've made this story parallel to the last episode of the Teen Titans, but with Raven.

I love how you made the two so sure of what's going on between their relationship without actually knowing much about what their relationship is. Despite the fact that they know it would interfere with his love for Terra, you kept them very in character and casual. A far stretch from what I've usually read in these triangle stories. The lack of anger from Beast Boy and the scent of resolution on Raven was quite refreshing.

Butterfree chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Wow, that was just really touching...

It's amazing how sad you managed to portray Beast Boy, yet without making any of what happened out of character for him. You also did well to explain why he told Starfire not to break the cage because he was scared, since I was slightly confused about that.

wheresmybook chapter 49 . 12/2/2009
i think you did very well! It was very good, I liked it a lot... Starfire was very believable.
someone chapter 49 . 12/2/2009
I've read every chapter and have loved them all. You display a mastery of tying your stories to events in a the actually series. Your ability to capture each individual character and making them interact in a realistic and human way gives life to your stories and a deeper understanding to the characters we all know and love.
Menamebephil chapter 49 . 12/2/2009
...Well now, what- what is this?

I... I vaguely remember a series with this title, I think. It last updated some time before the invention of the spinning jenny, as I recall. And long before the ravelling nancy, or the going-up-and-down-a-bit-and-then-moving-along gertrude, that much is certain.

I kid. I think. Either way, I am moving on now.

One thing I'm not keen on is the "alien visitor bitches about state of planet while conceding that They Can Be A Great People, Kal-El, They Wish To Be, They Only Lack The Light To Show The Way", if only because everybody does it, and it's getting a little old. At least from my point of view. But never mind.

Also it was done perfctly in Good Omens, and every time I read an instance like it since it seems a little redundant.

But anyway. I am moving on now. Again.

Having been away from the TT Fandom for a very long while now (Avatar is quite possibly the most soul-consuming cartoon I have ever seen), I appreciate how this story reminds me of all the wonderful psychological issues the team in general and BB in particular have. It's so fun to speculate on just how screwed up they all are (PROTIP: it's a lot).

Man, give me a double helping of that last paragraph. These kids have /issues/. Man, I love that so much.

Also by God we do not get enough BB/Star interaction 'round these parts. Not enough at all.

You may have noticed that I'm becoming more and more brief. This is a good sign, since it means I am more busy reading than I am coming up with pasive-aggressive ways to hypocritically poke fun.

Oh Lawd. If Star and BB start sharing angsty pasts then shit is going to get real very quickly. Either it'll end up in a group hug with the others overhearing, a suicide pact between the two of them, or, if we're really lucky, continued sharing over a bottle of jack daniels which will inevitably lead to ill-advised sexual liasons, as long as the other three spontaneously decide to go on some team-building excersise out in the woods where they spend a weekend paintballing or something.

I am always willing to play the long odds, though.

...

Oh well, there's always next time.

Also when it comes to patience, mountains got nothing on BB. As long as it's something that's more interesting than television, of course.

MNBP
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
A really good one, as usual. I particularly like how you used Starfire's comic book origin here, and her scenes with Raven.

Keep the good writing.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
When she does tell him she can take the same approach as she did after the Beast incident, "We're having a moment. Don't ruin it." xD

Very poignant and well written. :)
6StringSamurai13 chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
OMG, It's so good to see you updating again, and with such an awesome story? For somebody who has difficulty writing Star you did the best job I've seen on for quite some time. Her reasons for her concerns about what might have happened were just really well done. I honestly didn't LIKE that episode of TT that much, but after reading this, I've found new appreciation for it. Wow...fantastic. Keep up the great work, again I'm glad to see you here again :-D
Bhill62 chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
Well, its about time. I always love stories that deal with how the team treat Beast Boy, because it does seem like they think he's a joke. Maybe you could do a story of Gar's insecurity on this, because I sometimes sense that. By the way this was a great chapter and keep up the good work.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 49 . 12/1/2009
I really loved Starfire's and Beast Boy's relationship in the show and it wasn't shown enough so this was a very pleasant surprise. Well done!
806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »