Reviews for The Green Files
Lilybud chapter 32 . 10/30/2015
I liked this A LOT. Everyone's reaction seemed on the mark. Robotman and Negative Man's relationship with each other was especially a great POV to narrate BB's leaving from, as it took a step back from the sometimes overly dramatic arguing from Mento and Elastigirl. Also, nice job showing how BB had affected each member of the Doom Patrol.
flyingdisk chapter 51 . 10/28/2015
These are AWESOME! I really want to write a really long review expressing how much I LOVE this, but I can't... So have a hug instead! *hug* Definite fav and follow!
Lilybud chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
You wrote Starfire perfectly. Gentle, faithful, and still confused to Earthling ways, but not over the top as most people make the mistake of doing. I could definitely see this happening, and boy, would it suck: both Raven and Robin turning blind to the people who HAVE supported faithfully. Nuce friendship piece with Star!
Lilybud chapter 27 . 10/23/2015
You. Broke. My heart. It would've happened eventually, Beast Boy growing up, but despite the potential GOOD coming from it, the way you wrote made the process tragic. I just want Beast BOY back! If only Raven hadn't taken so much for granted. Excellent, if heartbreaking, story!
Lilybud chapter 26 . 10/17/2015
(Sniff.) I want to hug someone right now. Nobody, not even Raven, could top Cyborg's big-brother moment right now. He is the perfect one to show his heart on his sleeve and just outright applaud Beast Boy, since he wouldn't believe it otherwise because no one ever tells him! I thought the sentence narrating why Cyborg thought he should read Beast Boy's letter was repetitive, given Beast Boy's suspicious behavior and Cyborg's unfooled reaction, but other than that this was a perfect chapter! Thank you for writing it!
Lilybud chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
What I said about there being too little friendship shots between BB and the rest of the Titans? Scrap that. This was heart warming, and you painted the scene beautifully! Go bromance!
Watcher in the dark chapter 48 . 10/13/2015
Why would you do this?! Oh god the feels train has left the station...
Lilybud chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
I like Raven's method. If only every mom can do that.
Lilybud chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
Okay, remember a few chapters ago I'd wished there was more reconciliation between Beast Boy and Robin after The Beast Within? Well, this was a great substitute. I liked the Number One thing Beast Boy's not supposed to forget: don't snap at Raven.
Lilybud chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Again: AWW! What Beast Boy said about Christmas-so true.
Lilybud chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
"Son of a Bat," pretty good one. I really wish Robin could figure out a way to apologize, a real ACTION that could redeem him or at least smooth out their friendship, but as you wrote, he's not the sort to apologize to someone...well, if the someone had green eyes and orange skin, maybe
Lilybud chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
HA! Nothing was pointless, it was all hilarious! Like the A, B, C options, and "how it takes a real man to wear purple". How ironic that the one who insults Beast Boy the most is also the one who comforts him?
Lilybud chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
Like the other one-shot about loneliness, you conveyed the feelings excellently in this one as well, and nice touch with the creepy air conditioner.
Lilybud chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
Aww! Painkillers or not, this was beautiful! I love EVERYTHING Beast Boy said, especially how he's supposed to be mature but not. I do wish there were more friendship scenes with him and the other Titans, especially Cyborg, as they are his family too. This is still lovely though.
Lilybud chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Usually people write that Beast Boy is there when his parents die. I'm not sure which is worse: seeing his parents die and unable to help them or not being there and always waiting for them to come home. You'd think that Robin, the detective, would know when to back off. Regardless, poignant chapter.
847 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »