Reviews for The Green Files
Lilybud chapter 37 . 10/30/2015
I think I implied this before, but I absolutely love and appreciate how you give Beast Boy the credit he deserves by referencing the past episodes, such as Robin saying he won't make the same mistake twice and Raven saying he's not alone. I also liked your take on Starfire's comrade-in-arms, and how deserting someone even with consent is still a betrayal in its own way.
Lilybud chapter 36 . 10/30/2015
FINALLY! A story that shows ALL of the Titans acting like a family, Beast Boy being properly appreciated, and Robin NOT acting like an insensitive jerk! THANK YOU!
Lilybud chapter 35 . 10/30/2015
(Rips up paper heart that says "Mine" and throws it in the wind. Stomps on black paper heart of Raven and sets dried, yellowed paper heart of Malchior on fire. Watches it burn. Hugs green paper heart. Click on next chapter).
Lilybud chapter 34 . 10/30/2015
This was...awesome. From start to finish-THE FINISH! HA!
Lilybud chapter 33 . 10/30/2015
Interesting chapter, and great insight into both characters. I think the only thing I would edit would be the segment where Raven was emphasised the consequences of BB's recklessness, and then the following narration explaining that she was emphasizing his mistake. The words in italics were enough to stress her point, therefore making the following sentence redundant. Still, great chapter and your writing is definitely skilled.
Lilybud chapter 32 . 10/30/2015
I liked this A LOT. Everyone's reaction seemed on the mark. Robotman and Negative Man's relationship with each other was especially a great POV to narrate BB's leaving from, as it took a step back from the sometimes overly dramatic arguing from Mento and Elastigirl. Also, nice job showing how BB had affected each member of the Doom Patrol.
flyingdisk chapter 51 . 10/28/2015
These are AWESOME! I really want to write a really long review expressing how much I LOVE this, but I can't... So have a hug instead! *hug* Definite fav and follow!
Lilybud chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
You wrote Starfire perfectly. Gentle, faithful, and still confused to Earthling ways, but not over the top as most people make the mistake of doing. I could definitely see this happening, and boy, would it suck: both Raven and Robin turning blind to the people who HAVE supported faithfully. Nuce friendship piece with Star!
Lilybud chapter 27 . 10/23/2015
You. Broke. My heart. It would've happened eventually, Beast Boy growing up, but despite the potential GOOD coming from it, the way you wrote made the process tragic. I just want Beast BOY back! If only Raven hadn't taken so much for granted. Excellent, if heartbreaking, story!
Lilybud chapter 26 . 10/17/2015
(Sniff.) I want to hug someone right now. Nobody, not even Raven, could top Cyborg's big-brother moment right now. He is the perfect one to show his heart on his sleeve and just outright applaud Beast Boy, since he wouldn't believe it otherwise because no one ever tells him! I thought the sentence narrating why Cyborg thought he should read Beast Boy's letter was repetitive, given Beast Boy's suspicious behavior and Cyborg's unfooled reaction, but other than that this was a perfect chapter! Thank you for writing it!
Lilybud chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
What I said about there being too little friendship shots between BB and the rest of the Titans? Scrap that. This was heart warming, and you painted the scene beautifully! Go bromance!
Watcher in the dark chapter 48 . 10/13/2015
Why would you do this?! Oh god the feels train has left the station...
Lilybud chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
I like Raven's method. If only every mom can do that.
Lilybud chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
Okay, remember a few chapters ago I'd wished there was more reconciliation between Beast Boy and Robin after The Beast Within? Well, this was a great substitute. I liked the Number One thing Beast Boy's not supposed to forget: don't snap at Raven.
Lilybud chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Again: AWW! What Beast Boy said about Christmas-so true.
852 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »