Reviews for The Green Files
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
Yay! BB Rae kiss! You made my day!
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
Dang, that was a good fic. 'Nuff said.
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
That was beautiful! Bb and Rae have this really, deep, caring relationship that youu don'tfind in other characters, and you really exemplified that in this chapter. This rocked!
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
I can relate. I was out of the house all summer, and I really missed my family and best friends. This chapter was great!
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
This was just...sublime. I really liked the reationship: lvoing but strained. Very nice work!
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Ha, I watched Labyrinth a few days ago! Who do? LOL!
Jozefski chapter 48 . 7/1/2012
I have just spent several hours reading this fic from beginning to end for the third time. What an amazing excursion this has been! You have that rare ability to write about a particular subject (Beast Boy) in olympian depth. It takes a disciplined and enormously well-researched writer to truly capture a character and bring meaning to his/her life. You have shown us a side of Beast Boy that has rarely been explored on the show, delving both into his virtues and his flaws. You have crafted a very beautiful portait of an individual oft-derided and seldom appreciated. Yours is an anomalous work that doesn't have any inhibitions about delving into unexplored territory. In the field of fanfiction, this is as good as it gets.

Undoubtedly, I love this entire story, but certain parts stand out. Beginnings, Green, Broken, Fixed, New Year, Instinct, Heart, and Rain have got to be my favorites. Some of these were heart-rending and poignant. What a touching exposition of Beast Boy's backstory the first chapter was. What a lucid appraisal of the Beast Boy/Robin dynamic "Broken" and "Fixed" were. What sweet BBxRae fluffiness everywhere! I lurve it with all meh herts!

Anyway, all that aside, I really hope you continue with this story. It deserves a proper denouement.
sessha16 chapter 51 . 4/20/2012
this series of fics is just absolutely wonderful. i wish you'd continue writing them... i enjoyed reading every bit of it and you made me like beast boy on a whole new level... i love how you base them both from the show and the comic... i thought of reviewing each of the chapters that i liked, but that would mean bombarding the comment page with comments... )
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 51 . 4/9/2012
AMAZING! WANT MORE! YOU ARE AWESOME!
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 51 . 4/9/2012
AMAZING! WANT MORE! YOU ARE AWESOME!
StrawberryLaceSuicide chapter 48 . 3/18/2012
Oh my God, the feelings. D:

...Why do I love this anyway?

Xx
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Cool!

Hope some of the chaps are lighter, though. BB is a bit of a jokester. Okay, a lot of a jokester. Love the BB/Rae Romance though.
ArtMelody chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
oh my god! that's from the movie "The Labarinth" (i don't know how to spell it). lol
Epicenter Six chapter 51 . 12/9/2011
I have no life. I've just went through all of these in less than two days and didn't look back. All of these were amazing. My favorite would definitely be 'Orange' simply because I like "Beast Boy as Slade Apprentice" fics. That, and it was really well written.

Epicenter Six
Densharr chapter 51 . 12/5/2011
These are amazing, I might say.

Also, have you heard that we might be getting our show back? With the recent surge in the DCAU (Blame DC Nation on Cartoon Network) there's been some serious talk about season 6 of Teen Titans.
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »