Reviews for The Green Files
mollrat chapter 48 . 7/29/2015
Why?! Would you do that?! *sobs eternally*
I was trying to figure out what was going on and...you are cruel. And you're a wonderful writer.
NeneJPhilly chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
(Too tired to sign in) This was really great.
The Further chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
I loved this chapter.
I'm having rerun of Teen Titans and I'm on this exact season, it actually gave me the idea to write up Raven's point of view after she gives her communicator to the three kids and has to travel with no way of contacting her friends.
Zoanzon chapter 30 . 6/5/2015
This one? This one I like a LOT. Hell, I wish they'd actually done something like this on the show. :D
hotdogofthesea chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
You did really well in this chapter it made me cry and it takes alot. To make me me cry
Guest chapter 48 . 2/4/2015
Oh...that's...and only raven can see him...? I think I might cry..
Sperance chapter 51 . 1/22/2015
Nice list of snippets you have here! I really enjoyed them, too bad it seems to be abandoned. Still, I really enjoyed what you wrote. Congratulations on a good job!
Cat at Dusk chapter 51 . 12/14/2014
Great stories. Love the BBxRae. Kind of wish some of it was longer.
Haebris chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Did you yourself pick the 100 words and are you free to have at them in any order that you please? I like the idea of them being randomly generated, adds to the fun. Also are these oneshots chronological in nature? (I Haven't started reading it yet)
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
This is my favorite one.
Velmet chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
lol you could do a chapter on how robin and raven see the security footage of the ending of this!
BlackCat160 chapter 51 . 6/18/2014
Please please please continue

I love these so much
bloomscool chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
Ding ding ding correct beast boy
RabulaTasa chapter 29 . 1/1/2014
I don't know what it is about this chapter that keeps drawing me back over the years-I've always been a "happy ending" sort of guy and this is very much a bittersweet-less-sweet entry-but this one sticks with me just a little bit more than most.

I just figured you ought to know that.
-John
TrisakAminawn chapter 50 . 12/18/2013
Pretty sure the North Star is only good in the northern hemisphere. Its northiness has to do with it being in line with the axis of rotation, after all, so south of the equator the planet kind of gets in the way. Navigators in southern climes traditionally look to the Southern Cross.

Very cute, by the way. I got quite into some of these.
850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »