Reviews for The Green Files
BBVixen chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
Poor BB. Little kibeti.

Very sad, and cute.

I love it. Hope you write more soon.
toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 14 . 7/28/2006
So sweet..._...Home is where the heart is...and all that stuff...this made me smile! Another good chapter!
toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
Great chapter...Loved the Robin and Beastboy interaction...it's was awesome!
GuardianSaiyoko chapter 11 . 7/28/2006
This made me cry. I've been away from home for a little over a month, but I moved across the country for college, and the worst part of it is knowing that even when I go home...it won't ever really be home again. I don't live there anymore and I never will again. I end up looking at pictures of my brothers every day, but I don't have a picture of my twin and he's still at home because I left for college early. I can see Beast Boy especially missing the others, especially since he's the one who keeps begging to go home in those episodes. I love the way you portray the characters.
GuardianSaiyoko chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
LABRYNTH!

Dude, I play that game with my friends all the time, except we just keep going and kinda loop the conversation. It was my voice mail message for a while; really confused my parents.

I love all the little insights into Beast Boy on here, especially the going into detail about how everyone lived through Terra's attack. That was kinda left out of the series...they were just sorta miraculously all right.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 12 . 7/24/2006
Excellent. A thourough and accurate reflection of Beast Boy's character. :)
General Rage chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I've read all the oneshots here and I must say they are respectful insightful and very entertaining looks into BB's personality and his life. I find reading them rather enjoyable. Good job.
Audley chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
It does indeed.

Highly amusing.
Audley chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
FYI, Terra's eyes don't turn gold. Or do they?

I'm enjoying myself so far.
Egglette chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
You write BBRae so well.

Even though these are kind of drabbles, they're excellent ones at that. Great job!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
ARgh, what a tease :-p. Interesting trip into what BB goes through everytime he pisses Raven off. Great characterization and internal monologue. I liked the last paragraph where he sensed some of the emotions that were running through her...seeing as how Raven is usually pegged as the emotional giger counter. Anyway, keep up the good work, I can't wait to see t he next chapter!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
Nice chapter...I liked those last few episodes of TT where we saw BB step up and take charge, but I'm sure those times were hard for him; I like how this chapter sort of explains what he must have been going through. Great job on the imagery, keep up the good work!
IGAF-kun chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
Both of your chapters were very nice. _ BeastBoy's inner musings are a nice alternative to his humor, something that is normally the major focus in his personality.

Keep up the good work. _
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
Excellent job with these last chapters. I liked a lot the previous one; you showed greatly Gar's feelings about being away from his team for such a long time. And nice description in this one.

Keep the good writing.