Reviews for Halo: Halos in Space
TIJ chapter 1 . 6/4
This is the one, in a million master pieces that is made ever so often. The suspense and drama, the action. Let's take a look at our characters:

First we have Joe Chief, a Spartan, who is obviously dealing with emotional stress due to the war with the Covenant Aliens. You can tell with lines like "Aliens we are human people and you are aliens but we dont need to kill things like us" that he is obviously, looking for a much more peaceful solution to the war.

Then we have the three marines. Honestly, who have had it the worst from this god forsaken war. The brothers backstory was easily one of the most depressing, with the cats, and the Mexican armada as well as the army of old ladies. It was a tragic part in the story for me when the brother died, leaving a bit of me dead inside from the scene.

However, the part that hit me the hardest was when the ship landed on top of the remaining marines and killed them, leaving a void for Joe Chief that can only be filled in the next story.

10/10 A Rare Masterpiece that should be read by all fans of the "Sci-Fi" gene.
Crimson Potato chapter 1 . 6/2
...
wat if something was fone?
Fucking Shakespeare-level writing, here.
ACSB chapter 1 . 5/23
I got cancer 10/10.
Bob Derpington chapter 1 . 4/28
cured my aids
Guy first name chapter 1 . 4/16
If this isn't a joke then you need to go back to school, but if it is then it's hilarious either way this is funny to read.
Explodd chapter 1 . 3/3
Were is the next one?
Shadow Gamer chapter 1 . 3/3
It's like call of duty and halo together 10/10 - IGN
TKN chapter 1 . 2/27
Holy shit no, do not continue.
da critic man chapter 1 . 2/20
work of art... made me cry