Reviews for Halo: Halos in Space
andreas chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
10/10
Adam Lancaster chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I dont care if this is bad english.

420/10 m8.
Egg chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I CRI EVERTIM
memerbeamer chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
you are retarded
Your nightmare chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
The fu?
IM COOL LOL FAG chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
PLZ MAK MOR HALO IN SPACE BCUX IT RELLY GOOD ATS FANFIION ANS I FAP TO HAD ATS THIS
DC chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This...is...gud...m8
David chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Fuck you
TIJ chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This is the one, in a million master pieces that is made ever so often. The suspense and drama, the action. Let's take a look at our characters:

First we have Joe Chief, a Spartan, who is obviously dealing with emotional stress due to the war with the Covenant Aliens. You can tell with lines like "Aliens we are human people and you are aliens but we dont need to kill things like us" that he is obviously, looking for a much more peaceful solution to the war.

Then we have the three marines. Honestly, who have had it the worst from this god forsaken war. The brothers backstory was easily one of the most depressing, with the cats, and the Mexican armada as well as the army of old ladies. It was a tragic part in the story for me when the brother died, leaving a bit of me dead inside from the scene.

However, the part that hit me the hardest was when the ship landed on top of the remaining marines and killed them, leaving a void for Joe Chief that can only be filled in the next story.

10/10 A Rare Masterpiece that should be read by all fans of the "Sci-Fi" gene.
Crimson Potato chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
wat if something was fone?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Fucking Shakespeare-level writing, here.
ACSB chapter 1 . 5/23/2015