Reviews for Halo: Halos in Space
Blah chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
At first, I read "Fulllife Consequences" and just thought this guy was a troll, but I think he genuinely thinks this is good... I'm not sure whether to feel bad or not...
MyGummymortal chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Such a likeable character not even R0botGuy.:O Wow work Character so well
AGirlAlone chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I'll be very, very blunt here. Not good. At all. The grammar, spelling, and fluency were all TERRIBLE. Not trying to flame you, but you really should improve before trying to write more. Really. PM me back if you want, and rant to me, but I won't care. It doesn't make this better. This is terrible. End of story. Get off the website.
eli chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
absolutely incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I enjoyed it.
Dj3P1X chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
What... the hell
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I laughed so fucking much. Win.
UGH chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Well since it is quite obvious that you are completely and absolutely retarded. Can I ask you nicely to PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP WRITING! God even *I* didn't write this bad in the third grade. -_-;;
NintenBear64 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Worst... Halo... Fanfic... Ever!
Trololololo chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Don't listen to the spammer below me. He spelled 'grammar' wrong. xD

Anyway, this fic is awesome. I love how ridiculously simple and just dumb it is. You inspire me to write when I'm high because LOOK AT DIS MASTERPIECE OMG
starwarsfanatic1632 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
HORRIBLE! THERE WAS NOT ONE SENTENCE WITHOUT A GRAMMER OR SPELLING ERROR! WHO WROTE THIS, A 3-YEAR-OLD? I'VE READ A BOAT-LOAD OF CRAPPY FANFICTION, BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKE! THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH FANFICTION, NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO EFFING WRITE!
some guy chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
5 billion stars
huge jump chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
god, THIS HAS TO BE THE WORST PIECE OF FAN FICTION I HAVE EVER SEEN, IT IS A MOCKERY OF THE NAME "HALO" AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »