Reviews for Halo: Halos in Space
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER
Stephen King chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is literally the best thing I have ever read. Hemingway pales in comparison to your mastery of the written word. I hope someday I might learn from you.

Yours truly,
The real Stephen King
Joe Chief chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
My sides.
Wow That Was Awf chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
How do I spell the sound a fart makes?
Old Gregg chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
along time ago, i was depressed and was going to kill myself, then i read halo: haloz in space. My life changed ever since and i truly believe we can world peace thanks to this incredible story. My heart strings were pulled more than after watching birdemic
andrew chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
please dont continue.
Blah chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
At first, I read "Fulllife Consequences" and just thought this guy was a troll, but I think he genuinely thinks this is good... I'm not sure whether to feel bad or not...
MyGummymortal chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Such a likeable character not even R0botGuy.:O Wow work Character so well
AGirlAlone chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I'll be very, very blunt here. Not good. At all. The grammar, spelling, and fluency were all TERRIBLE. Not trying to flame you, but you really should improve before trying to write more. Really. PM me back if you want, and rant to me, but I won't care. It doesn't make this better. This is terrible. End of story. Get off the website.
eli chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
absolutely incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I enjoyed it.
Dj3P1X chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
What... the hell
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I laughed so fucking much. Win.
UGH chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Well since it is quite obvious that you are completely and absolutely retarded. Can I ask you nicely to PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP WRITING! God even *I* didn't write this bad in the third grade. -_-;;
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »