Reviews for Mainiac Craig
LeanzaLestrange chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
omg i love your story. you should write more!

and i think i am going to try and write a charlie/caitlin romance but it will be my first time writing for spin city.
apitty293 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
hey i kno u wrote this a long time ago but i love it i love charlie and caitlin theyre so funny and cute together
peppermint patty chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
That is brilliant! I love all the work you've done on this. I enjoyed every line. Not often you find people who actually realise what lines and effects 'Spin City' is made out of. Good Job!
Jill Valentine6 chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
last sentence: Authors Notes: My forst Spin City pic. Will some please wriute some Charlie/Caitlin romance, please?

Korrekt:

Authors Notes: My first Spin City pic. Will some please write some Charlie/Caitlin romance, please?

Please mark on your English, thank you, or some words will never be understood.
Spike chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
ok, not bad but it seemed rushed. And I think that Charlie would react different to Caitlin being abused. He wouldn't argue in the hospital room, he'd kick the guy's ass! Other than that it has my seal of approval.
TaraAniston chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
hi, first of all it was good, but it needed to be more clear and detailed. And i wrote a Charlie/Caitlin love story! Please read it, its called "The Day They've Been Waiting For", please, please, please, please read it!

THANX

Tara
Troie chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
It's an interesting premise, but it's kind of short and choppy. There isn't really enough detail in between. It's an interesting idea, though. You could go a lot of

different ways with this story.
SwirlingAngel honestly chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
HI, this was short, but quite good. It could have done with being longer, but was still interesting. And, BTW, I'm currently writing a follow-up piece to the end of season 5 (Ch got shot) Hope you;ll review that one!