Reviews for Returning to the Past
Sweet-Romantic chapter 15 . 5/21/2007
Too cute
single forever chapter 15 . 7/19/2006
hey.. sorry for reweiwing this late.. i think thuis is the best that could ever happen.. so THANX for this really great chater and end.. i LOVE IT! can't wait to read your next story.. see ya! love from me..
Ang5632 chapter 15 . 7/16/2006
i love it! i'm sad to see it end, but i saw u've got another one starting up. cant wait to read more of ur writing :)
beverleyd chapter 15 . 7/16/2006

i love it more soon
beverleyd chapter 14 . 7/14/2006
That was amazing.

lol. I thought something had happened to her. O

Have her come back safely and have her

...and Bradin have a baby.

lol.

That would be so cute.

This is amazing.

single forever chapter 14 . 7/14/2006
THANX! Thanx for letting her wake up, and get them together.. it's good about the war..-but also sad... thanx for the great chapter anyway.. LOVE IT... love from me..
Ang5632 chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
no! she can't die! :( i was crying reading this :( i love the story thou. cant wait til u post more
Takers.Lil.Princess666 chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
hey that was a really good stoy, please update really soon.
beverleyd chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
He loved her.

This is amazing, but quite to sad. (

She needs to be okay.

Have them got her files mixed up with someone else's.

This is amazing.
single forever chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
ohmygod... I'm crying.. it's so sad, he can't be with her..

but please write more, cause what happens in the next week..? i hope she will get just a little better-so they can work things out between Bradin and her(Katie).. great chapter anyway... update soon.. Love from me..
beverleyd chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
I tried to reply to this earlier, but-the server was to busy with traffic.

It was great. I loved it. Sad, but great.

( Only a week? MAKE her better, please?

single forever chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
oh my god! how sad... keep updating.. what happens between bradin and Katie? i really wanna know.. great chapter... love from me..
Summerland Chick chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
hey i thought that this chapter was hella sad! but hopefully she will live! but the story is all in your hands! lol! update soon! bye!
single forever chapter 11 . 7/8/2006
wow.. LOVE THESE NEW CHAPTERS! hey..-better short than nothing! please update soon... BradinKatie yes! love from me..
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »