Reviews for Closing Time
YuGiOhEmployer chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
It's 2017, and believe it or not people are still looking for these kind of fanfics. The clan of PuzzleShippers has grown SO much! Also, the population of YuGiOh has grown so much: ITS LARGER THAN THE FAT-ASS POKEMON SHOW AND GAME! XD Please come back, man. This is phenomenal, and we need more PuzzleShippers like you that can write phenomenal fan fictions! And who knows? Maybe this won't be a FICTION anymore...!
Kala Elric chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was really awesome. Hope you do good on your newer stories.
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
THAT...WAS...FLIPPIN...HOT! *douses self with ice water*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
nice lemon (:
Amathyst Light Moon chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Hurray! I just knew Yami would get his way! Awesome story by the way.
Sakura Reyna chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I have read this story at least ten times. that was hot! i would have agreed to sex with yami the minute i found it on the list. if you ever think of writing a sequel, let yuugi surprise yami with some seduction of his own. yami calling yuugi "little prince~ was cute!
alk chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
very nice read.
Reviero Messiah chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I love it!
CAYMovedOn chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
omg...yami acted perfect ugh this story was amazing...please do more you're so talented
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
DAMN! I was hoping he would forget it so I could get my hands on that tape! xD
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was good. The story was really good. I liked it. I loved the ending. Funny.
QueenTheirin24 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
AW! YIPPIE! LOVED IT!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Woww...blinks. I think I have a nosebleed, that was really good! And i love that at the end Yami threw the tape in the trash and said "Make love to my sweet Aibou, check." that was really sweet, and also funny! Please write more. So your loyal fans can read! x
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007