Reviews for The Angel of Death
Lilmissxx chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was really good.

An excellent portrayal of Silas' character.

Well done (:

Misaki Love chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I had never thought about it tahtw ay before, that silas would hurt himself to feel human...

this story is totally awesome!
dumbledore-freak chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I really like the ending of this story. It's sharp and to the point. I love endings like this that are direct. Yes, not bad at all. Keep it up :)
AngelLija chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Amazing. Love the story. It was so short but so well written, it really brought life to the character.
rotten-lemon chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
*sniff* That was really sad. I love it!
Kelly Tolkien chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
YEAH! Really good, you described everything well and the story and narrative allowed you into the 'pshcye' and mind of Silas, showing you that underneath all that killing he is just a troubled, if slightly insane, man. Yes, very good :D
Whispered Love chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
i really like the atmosphere in this!

Lovely :)
Lucky-Racer chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Aw! *sniffs*

Poor Silas.

Very good fic! And you'd better write more! Because if you don't... *holds up a moldy doughnut threateningly* Heh.
Malaysian Gal chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Beautiful description. Very, very nice. (the story) Good vocabulary and good use of words. Two thumbs up!
Sommerwind chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
This was really good. You pointed out some of the things I like on the interesting character of Silas. His fight inside, his love to his mother, God and the Priest, his feelings... a very good oneshot!
Ethereal-Aria chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh. That was really, really good. Oh. Poor, poor Silas. I love my little Angel of Death. I think that that was a beautifully and yet powerfully orchestrated One Shot. That was incredible. I loved the simple yet emotional way that you wrote his feelings. I'm a sucker for a Silas fic... Thank you.

Ethereal Aria