Reviews for Imladris General
Glorelwen chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Love the story! Can you please continue!
God Bless!
Kitiara chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
This is a very interesting start. I'm looking forward to what happens next. i like your other story too. looking forward to your next update.
dinopoodle chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Oh please you must update soon! You are doing very well, I have been in and out of hospitals all my life, and you have the description down pat. Well done, but please tell us what happens, ohh bad cliffy! Nice job!
a shadow in the dark chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
hi i was wondering where I may find the reference stories like when legolas was younger and heard the voice in the river. thanks
a shadow in the dark chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
please update soon. the story is very good . i am anxious to see what will happen.
tansy1354 chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
This sounds good but some of your characters names sound familiar. Bremoline and Doroniel at least are also mentioned in Tomorrow's Destiny by MCross.

I look forward to reading more.
Elfinabottle chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
I loved it of course, but what a terrible place to end it! Are you trying to give your readers heart attacks as well? At least poor Estel is no longer being confused with a transvestite orc.

Chapter 3, please!
Rabid Angel chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Tell me that wasn't a heart attack.

Fabulous story. I'm hoping Legolas didn't just die... perhaps you're not the kind of author who'd do that. Even though I have no reservations when I kill him in my stories, I hate watching him die in others unless it's a really heartfelt, emotional passing. Please don't kill him!

Update soon- I'm anxious to see what happens!

-Rabid Angel
LenaLove chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
You must update this wonderfull story...and soon! it's brilliant1 More please?
Lillz chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
oh bless x i think Estel really needed the boost to his confidence there.

i love the way you frequently refer back to the other stories, weaving in little bits that happened before

rofl Legolas coining the phrase 'Imladris General'! Brilliant!

your medical knowledge and know-how is one again fantastic. i'm truely impressed by how much research and experience you bring to these stories, it's the little touches and attention to detail that really brings them to life.

Tarias is still there! wonderful!

wow! the 2 points of view are fantastic! brilliantly written! Estel must be thrilled. oh. Oh dear, not good...

argh! evil writers! cliffie? CLIFFIE? no, that's more like the precipice of Mount Doom!

what a fantastic chapter! it just kept building and building and then 'whomp'! and then, next chapter!

excellent! xx
Lady Korana chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Oh no! You've given Legolas a DVT! I've really got to hand it to you, that's definitely a first that I've seen in fanfic...an elf with a DVT. Just please, please don't tell me the poor elf now has a PE too! I'm already frightened enough for him! (For the record, I'm a hospital pharmacist and I routinely dose heparin and coumadin for these patients. And I'd be lying if I didn't occasionally imagine Legolas in a hospital gown. *grin*)

I adore your stories, and this is no exception! I can't get enough of Hurt/Comfort stories, but what really makes your stories stand out is the realism and willingness to spend the amount of time on comforting and recovery that the severity of the injuries warrants. So many stories pile on the pain and angst, and seem to have the potential for wonderful comforting scenes, but end up disappointing me with little or no satisfying resolution or annoying skips forward in time to when everything is all happy and perfect again. I love that you've channeled your medical knowledge in the real world into your stories, but are careful to keep the amount of knowlege, techniques, and equipment believable for Middle-earth. I can't wait to see what you have in store for these elves next!
meisalliam chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
Wow. Shell you know i love anything you write any way but this is really amazing. It so wonderful and i mean that to both of you. As soon as i started reading i could hardly stop. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Love

Meisalliam x x
dawn chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
this story is awesome. it has become my new favorite. i await the next chapter! good luck with your new job, shell, that is very cool.
Alien Childe chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I think they would have to beam Legolas' tree to Valanor for him when he sails. "Tree to beam up, Scotty." Alien, laughs histerically

ps. Please, please update this very soon. You guys are going to kill me with suspense.
Maethoriel chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
that was really cute. love the twins and legolas (even thru he just was lying there ) ;)